Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 8, 2022

Predictive Text

Type this sentence and use your predictive text to fill in the blanks.

Hey there my name is (your profile name) and my favorite kinks are ______________ and my limits are ____________.

Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are going to get a little slut and praise for the next week and my limits are just trying not to make you laugh too hard.

Have fun!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 8, 2022
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny my favorite kinks are your pictures of your cheeks and my limits are ok as good and bad signs go
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 8, 2022
sexycurves wrote:
Hey there, my name is sexycurves and my favourite kinks are the same as you and my limits are you.

Seems unlikely that they would be the same person hahah
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Mar 9, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Mar 9, 2022
Hy Mi name is Tim (it's not my real name) and my favorite kinks are scumduggery and griggsnogging and my limits are treegroping and pingponging.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
SweetSirRendering wrote:
Hey there my name is Sweetsirrendering and my favorite kinks are coming inside the church and my limits are always open for the week of thanksgiving.

Well that’s a kink I haven’t tried before. 😆
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
SweetSirRendering wrote:
Hey there my name is Sweetsirrendering and my favorite kinks are coming inside the church and my limits are always open for the week of thanksgiving.

Well that’s a kink I haven’t tried before. 😆

nor have i, but i must try it icon_smile.gif

i’ve been touched on the inside, inside of Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona pressed against the windows behind the alter icon_smile.gif, but i didn’t cum heh