Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 9, 2022
SweetSirRendering wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
SweetSirRendering wrote:
Hey there my name is Sweetsirrendering and my favorite kinks are coming inside the church and my limits are always open for the week of thanksgiving.

Well that’s a kink I haven’t tried before. 😆

nor have i, but i must try it icon_smile.gif

i’ve been touched on the inside, inside of Chapel of the Holy Cross in Sedona pressed against the windows behind the alter icon_smile.gif, but i didn’t cum heh

Still sounds like a hot experience! Obviously could have been better.
I feel like I’ve had such missed opportunities. There’s a church right down the street! 😈😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 9, 2022
New day, new PT. And this one couldn't be any better! You know who you are, and you know you belong to me:

Hey there my name is LJ. My favorite kinks are your heart and soul and love, and my limits are not being able to be with you.

How perfect is that!
LongerJohnny wrote:
New day, new PT. And this one couldn't be any better! You know who you are, and you know you belong to me:

Hey there my name is LJ. My favorite kinks are your heart and soul and love, and my limits are not being able to be with you.

How perfect is that!

Oh wow! This one couldn’t be better! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 10, 2022
well i tried another on a new day and it seems i am being called to worship. 😅

Hey there my name is SSR and my favorite kinks are the ones that we have used in our church and my limits are not going to church.
2 years ago • Mar 11, 2022
Morley wrote:
Hey there my name is Morley and my favourite kinks are beautiful and sexy exotic animals and my limits are not the named addressee or authorized for the use of my resume.

What the actual fuck.???? 😂🤣😂

Oh no not animals! 😂 😂
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 11, 2022
Morley wrote:
Hey there my name is Morley and my favourite kinks are beautiful and sexy exotic animals and my limits are not the named addressee or authorized for the use of my resume.

What the actual fuck.???? 😂🤣😂

I read "beautiful and sexy exotic" and thought "ah yes this sounds cool so far."
Then I got the then next part and went "Ummm... wtf animals?" hahahah!
And the rest of it just plain ol' doesn't make any sense.