Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 30, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • May 30, 2022
banditswild wrote:
Hey there my name is Banditswild and my favorite kinks are going to smack some balls around and my limits are going down the line.

OMG!!! LMAO..... Care to hear my explination anyone?

Sure tell us about these balls you've been smacking around
banditswild
banditswild • May 30, 2022
I am a Tennis coach. When other players ask what am I doing I often say "Smacking some balls around", and my absolute favorite shot is "going down the line". Lmao....*as I put my head down in shame*
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
banditswild wrote:
I am a Tennis coach. When other players ask what am I doing I often say "Smacking some balls around", and my absolute favorite shot is "going down the line". Lmao....*as I put my head down in shame*

😂 Well predictive text was out to get you today
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 11, 2022
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are your pictures because you know how to use your imagination, and my limits are not really the best way to avoid getting a coffee maker.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 20, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
Hi there, my name is LongerJohnny and my favorite kinks are your pictures because you know how to use your love and your love of love, and my limits are usually always annoyed that I don't have to happen with them.

Usually always?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2022
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny and my favorite kinks are from here and there with all of the chemical references and other forms of ass, and my limits are usually best for the money that comes from my heart.
🤣🤣🤣
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
Hey there my name is (your profile name) and my favorite kinks are ______________ and my limits are ____________.

Hey there my name is SweetSirRendering and my favorite kinks are in my mind and always hurts and my limits are always welcome.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny and my favorite kinks are from here and there with all of the chemical references and other forms of ass, and my limits are usually best for the money that comes from my heart.
🤣🤣🤣

😂 other forms of ass and chemical references?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are how it looks like the hot dogs and my limits are so bad that I can’t have them.

Exactly how many hotdogs are we talking about?