Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 13, 2022
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are still on sale and my limits are still open for future opportunities.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
Canโ€™t stop wonโ€™t stop ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are the best for the people who have a little slut and my limits are always looking for a long line of the people who want me.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are the best for the people who have a little slut and my limits are always looking for a long line of the people who want me.

And why should/would you? That one was fucking fantastic!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Morley wrote:

And why should/would you? That one was fucking fantastic!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

That one did turn out pretty fucking great. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m a little addicted to predictive text games.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2022
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are the people in your ass and my limits are tearing me apart and they have to go back in.
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are the people in your ass and my limits are tearing me apart and they have to go back in.

Hmm Iโ€™m going to have to pass on people in my ass. ๐Ÿ˜‚
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 16, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:

Hmm Iโ€™m going to have to pass on people in my ass. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'll get in there and every everyone of them.