Online now
Online now

Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are the people in your ass and my limits are tearing me apart and they have to go back in.

Hmm I’m going to have to pass on people in my ass. 😂

I'll get in there and every everyone of them.

You’re allowed in of course. Other people are going to have to find another ass. Haha
2 years ago • Mar 16, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are the ones that you have mentioned in your sense of humor and my limits are being allowed to watch the video of me just trying to make sure you are always smiling.

😏
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2022
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are that we do love and my limits are not doing it well
Hahahahah! Very, very true
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is LJ and my favorite kinks are that we do love and my limits are not doing it well
Hahahahah! Very, very true

Oooh you got another good one! We can definitely do love well. 😘
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 17, 2022
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are happening in my life and my limits are so weird that I don’t know if I can get my sleep.

🤔

Yes they are, and I suppose we should address what it is that has been keeping you up at night. Maybe some warm milk would be helpful.
LongerJohnny wrote:
Hey there my name is ButterfliesAndCuffs and my favorite kinks are happening in my life and my limits are so weird that I don’t know if I can get my sleep.

🤔

Yes they are, and I suppose we should address what it is that has been keeping you up at night. Maybe some warm milk would be helpful.

I actually sleep very soundly lately. Predictive text didn’t know what it was talking about in this instance. Haha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Mar 21, 2022
Hey there my name is LongerJohnny and my favorite kinks are to not take you seriously and my limits are your new clothes but not much else.

My phone is not a very nice person this morning