Online now
Online now

Erotic reading

Dressing​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 14, 2022

Erotic reading

Dressing​(dom male) • Mar 14, 2022
This is a "smut scene" I've offered to post for a person who wanted to remain anonymous. Which means that I am not the writing of this scene, and I do not take credit for it, but I cannot tell you who wrote it, as to protect the person's identity. With that said, here it is. Enjoy!

I missed this. I missed him. The weeks without him seemed to be as dull as a plastic spoon. I was beginning to lose my sanity, and it seemed like the only way I could get it back was by pulling it directly from his lips. His tongue tasted like candy, and I couldn’t resist wrapping my lips around it in an effort to suck some of the sweetness off. “Hmmm,” he moaned, letting me feel the vibrations of his approval directly into my mouth. I grinded in his lap and nestled my hands in his hair in an effort to get him to make that beautiful sound again. Hearing him make noises for me made my head spin and I needed more. More noises, more kissing, more friction. He moved his hands to my hips and took control of my rocking back and forth on his lap. Pushing and pulling, moving me so agonizingly slow. He’s making me desperate, and I know he knows it. I was soaking through my panties, and he was dragging my wetness up and down his jeans. The fucking bastard. He detached his mouth from mine and began working those magical lips on my neck. The licking and nipping and biting were enough to make me dizzy, but it wasn’t enough to satisfy the need that was being painted onto the hardness in his jeans. “Please,” I whispered. My brain was foggy and not a single coherent thought existed in my mind. “Fuck," he breathes, "I can feel your little pussy aching, Bunny. Tell me how I can make it better. Tell me exactly what I need to do to make that ache go away.” At this point, if he even looked at my pussy I was done for. I needed his cock inside me, and I swore that’s what I told him, but all I heard come out of my mouth were whines and whimpers. Words became too difficult a tool to use, so I reached down between us and began undoing his jeans. I hopped off of his lap but he stopped me before I could rip them off of him. “I don't think so little one,” he says with a teasing smile. He turned me around, pulling me back into his lap with my back against him and my legs straddling his. His hands began roaming my body, leaving little flickers of heat everywhere they go. My thighs, my waist, and my breasts were all sparked by his touch. It felt like he was striking little matches everywhere. It wasn’t until one hand found home in my hair at the nape of my neck, while the other made its way in my panties, that I truly felt my body on fire. He was taking his time, drawing slow steady circles around my clit. “Holy fuck,” he whispers, “You’re so fucking wet, Bunny. Is this all for me?” I can do little more than moan in confirmation as the pressure is building. I’m going to fucking lose it. “I desperately want to give that needy little cunt exactly what she’s asking for,” he tells me, ”But I need you to tell me exactly what that is.” It took all of my strength and every ounce of concentration I had to put together my request. “May you please fuck me?” I whined. I felt him press a soft kiss on my shoulder as he says, "That a girl. Now was that so hard?" His teasing smile was present in his words, but i didn't have the strength to be upset about his making me wait for what i needed. He released his hold on me and started to push his pants down. I lifted off of him and removed my panties, not even bothering with my tank top. I climbed back on top of him when he managed to pull his cock out of his pants and he slowly nudged at my entrance. I met his lips with mine, savoring the sweet taste of his mouth again, as I slowly slid down on him. I took my time to get adjusted to him, relishing in every single inch. He felt so fucking amazing. I drank the moans he poured into my mouth as he kissed me, and I felt the start of that beautiful pressure building inside of me. He took the strap of my tank top and pulled it down to expose my breast. He wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me still and he moved his mouth to latch on to my hardened nipple. He began pumping into me, and I lost all sense of everything that had nothing to do with his body and mine. “Fuck” he moans, “I can feel your little pussy gripping. Are you close already, Pet?” I answer him in a whine as he releases his hold on my waist to put a hand around my neck. I look him right in those gorgeous eyes of his as he gives a one word instruction. “Ride,” he tells me. So I do. I ride and I ride, using my pussy jerk him off as the pressure just keeps building and building. “That a girl,” he says. “Use my dick to chase that high you’re so desperate for.” That was all it took. Within moments, I was completely crashing around him trying to ride out the rest of my high, drawing out as much of my orgasm as I can. He holds me against him and begins stroking my hair as I take time to catch my breath. He peppers soft sweet kisses on my chest and neck before he decides to plant one on my lips. He rolls us over in the bed so that he's on top, still in between my thighs and his lips delivering a constant sweetness to mine. He breaks our kiss for a moment and says, "I missed you, Bunny. So fucking much." He doesn't give me time to respond before his lips are on mine again. He trails soft wet kisses from my lips to my neck and rests them at ear and whispers, "Do you know what else I missed?" A question that I was secretly begging he didn't want an actual answer for. I was weak and still wanting. My brain wouldn't let me answer a question with a coherent thought even if I wanted it to. "I missed the way that perfect little pussy tastes when it comes on my tongue," he answers, "I think I'll rectify that." I felt him slip out of me, leaving me empty and desperate as he began trailing kisses down my body. He started with my neck and then took his time with my breast, kneading them as the warmth and wetness of his tongue teased my nipples in slow circles. He continued his path down my stomach, licking and nipping at my skin, slowing his torture the further he went. The trail of his lips stopped directly above my sex and moved to my inner thigh. I grunted in frustration at his change of direction and I rolled my hips, desperately trying to get his mouth where I needed most. Needless to say, it didn't quite work out the way I intended, but instead earned me a hard swift slap on my thigh. I took a sharp breath in, more from the shock than from the pain. "This is my time," he tells me, "and you sure as hell aren't gonna rush me through it." He grabs me by my hips and lowers his head between my legs, planting a warm wet kiss on my pussy. "Fuck," I moan. He drags his tongue up and down my slit, lapping up any trace of my arousal. His hands begin roaming up my body, caressing my waist, my breast, and my neck, until my lips are met by his fingers. "Suck," he tells me. So I take them in and suck them greedily as he continues devouring the wetness from my pussy. He removes his fingers from my mouth and guides them towards my entrance, sliding two fingers inside of me. He begins slowly pumping them in and out, and I moan at that familiar pressure building back up inside of me. "That pussy tastes so fucking sweet when its desperate," he says, sending my heart beat straight into my pussy. I feel my hips rolling against him and I know that at any moment I'm going to fucking lose it. He wraps his lips around my clit and starts sucking eagerly as his fingers continue their steady pumping. He moans into my pussy as he's drinking me in, and the vibrations from that beautiful sound on his lips sends me completely over the edge. He holds me still as my wetness flows directly into his mouth, not letting a single drop escape his lips. Transitioning from sucking to soft kisses in order to ease me back down. I barely got the chance to catch my breath before he was on top of me again, mouth on mine, allowing me to taste myself on his lips mixed with his candy like sweetness. He grinded against me, growing more and more desperate with each kiss. As was I. I need more of him, I need to be closer. I need him claiming every inch of me like my body is the air he breathes. As if answering my prayers, he reached in between us and aligned himself with my entrance. He began to push into me and I couldn't help but clutch onto him as he did. He released my lips to moan into my neck and I became lost in the sounds he made for me, giving into the beautiful feeling of him stretching me to accommodate him. 'This,' i say to myself, 'is a feeling that no one should live without.' And I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him every glorious thing he was doing to my mind and body, but my mind wasn't advanced enough for words. All I could do was whine and moan into his shoulder, hoping that he would get the message to never stop what he was doing to me. "That's it Bunny," he breathes, "You sound so fucking pretty whining on my dick like that." Fuck. Me. His pace was steady but his thrust became harder, earning himself more whines from my lips. He drove himself to the hilt every single time, hitting a spot that would soon cause that gorgeous pressure to build up inside of me again. He sat up on his knees, caressing every inch of my body as he continued to slowly pump in and out , almost as if admiring his handy work. His hand found home around my neck, gently squeezing and creating the most beautiful fog around my mind. He began driving harder, hitting that perfect spot again, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. "Look at you," he whispers, "You take me so well in that perfect little pussy baby. You're doing such a good fucking job for me." This was it. This was my breaking point. I was going to lose myself all over again in this absolutely gorgeous man that I get to call mine, and not a single soul was going to stop me. "Don't you fucking cum yet," he tells me, "Not when I'm so fucking close for you." FUCK. God damn it. My body wasn't going to hold out much longer. I had to quickly figure out a way to get my brain back in control of my body. It took every ounce of remaining strength I had to pull my shit together. Everything he was doing was just so fucking perfect and my body needed the release. No way I could sustain this much longer. He released my neck and began panting in my ear. His thrust became erratic and desperate, like he needed to take every ounce that I could possibly give him. "That a girl," he moans, "Make me proud, make me cum, just like the perfect little slut you are for me." And that, was my absolute undoing. I felt the pressure release from my body and my pussy was throbbing, milking his release directly into me. It was the most magical thing I've ever experienced. 'This is where I belong,' I told myself. 'Tangled in sheets with the most perfect guy alive, covered in sweat and sweetness, panting ourselves to sleep.' And for just a moment, I cam pretend like he doesn't have to leave me again...
Hell yes!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading it, and if you did please don't hesitate to write and share your thoughts. The author of this little writing will be looking at the comments, so try and be positive and offer constructive criticism if possible. Thanks!
    The most loved post in topic