Online now
Online now

Cock rings

A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Mar 15, 2022

Cock rings

As a heterosexual female, I am curious about cock rings in play and penetrative sex. For those who have a cock ring, have a partner with one or have experienced playing with someone who has a cock ring, I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences of them.

Please no shock treatment with horror stories of what can go wrong. Already heard one or two of those.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 15, 2022
Are we talking piercings or the actual rings to be used for sex?
    The most loved post in topic
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Mar 15, 2022
CSI wrote:
I wondered the same but hesitated to comment initially since she indicated she didn't want to hear any "horror stories" - and I've heard a couple of doozies (if it's the pierced cocks she's talking about). 😉
CSI wrote:

Woops! A major oversight 🙄
I'm referring to a cock piercing - Prince Albert (ring)
Thanks for the correction 😊
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 15, 2022
No worries. Thought I would ask. Lol. I have played with 2, didn't seem to make any difference at all for me. Other than with oral and they are hell on the teeth.
Spellbound wrote:
CSI wrote:
I wondered the same but hesitated to comment initially since she indicated she didn't want to hear any "horror stories" - and I've heard a couple of doozies (if it's the pierced cocks she's talking about). 😉

It's more that I am after first-hand experience.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Mar 15, 2022
Also, at one point, one of them came unscrewed and ended up inside of me, so there was a fishing expedition to get it back. Kind of uncomfortable, but we laughed about it. (Oh, they also tend to break condoms).
Betty Tails wrote:
Spellbound wrote:
CSI wrote:

It's more that I am after first-hand experience.
That's cool. I've seen a few but never had sex with one .
CSI wrote:
Also, at one point, one of them came unscrewed and ended up inside of me, so there was a fishing expedition to get it back. Kind of uncomfortable, but we laughed about it. (Oh, they also tend to break condoms).

Oh dear! I hope things don't get worse from here on in 😂 but I suspect, it's a possibility. Lucky I have a healthy sense of humour to compensate for.... 😳
CSI wrote:
Welp. There ya go. I had a friend the same thing happened to - one came unscrewed and she nearly swallowed it. 🤷🏻