Online now
Online now

Soulmate / Twin Flame

RedKat{Not now }
2 years ago • Mar 31, 2022

Soulmate / Twin Flame

RedKat{Not now } • Mar 31, 2022
I am just curious if anyone has ever found their soulmate or twin flame in this lifestyle? Especially curious if anyone found them on this site.
House Talion​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 31, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2022
Such is always questionable as to exactly how in tune you can be with another person. You'd have to go through he'll n back, see their worst side on their darkest day and still love them for being who or what they are.
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
2 years ago • Apr 1, 2022
I met my Wolf on this site. And he is my every thing. ( been together since 2017) living together since 2018.

As far as a twin flame : I look at that as being different than as soul mate. So as far as a twin flame I have my pack . Ones who I will always have their back and I know that they have mine
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
Yes! I've met my soulmate.
25 years and still madly in love and lusting after each other.
Always have been and always be Femdom.
Best friends for longer.
My secondary is online 16..ish years in. I maybe wouldn't say "soulmate" but I do love and adore him and it comes damn close! I'd say he knows my secretsand has touched my soul ..but being online ONLY he hasnt seen that hell and back that House of Talion mentions

House Talion wrote:
Such is always questionable as to exactly how in tune you can be with another person. You'd have to go through he'll n back, see their worst side on their darkest day and still love them for being who or what they are.

With both I will openly admit i'm more intune with my primary live in partner. Living with me he has seen my good and bad, highs and lows. Hes seen all as a best friend and still wanted more! Will it last? Who knows. One thing you learn as you age in realtionships, is that you see relationships crumble every day. There are no absolutes, I think what does help is if you treat everyday like it could be the last when your together.
    The most loved post in topic
Best friends for longer.
My secondary is online 16..ish years in. I maybe wouldn't say "soulmate" but I do love and adore him and it comes damn close! I'd say he knows my secretsand has touched my soul ..but being online ONLY he hasnt seen that hell and back that House of Talion mentions

House Talion wrote:

With both I will openly admit i'm more intune with my primary live in partner. Living with me he has seen my good and bad, highs and lows. Hes seen all as a best friend and still wanted more! Will it last? Who knows. One thing you learn as you age in realtionships, is that you see relationships crumble every day. There are no absolutes, I think what does help is if you treat everyday like it could be the last when your together.
Best friends for longer.

House Talion wrote:

DewofHermon​(sub female)
DewofHermon​(sub female) • Apr 1, 2022
Very interesting topic.

I wonder for anyone who found their soulmate, did you start with non-sexual relationship (friendship)? I see a lot of bdsm relationships are short-lived. Is it because of incompatibility in kinks or non-kink traits? Or the question can also be asked as: what makes a bdsm relationship break or last?

I understand this is a rather complicated questions. But I am still hoping to hear some personal testimonies.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 1, 2022
DewofHermon wrote:
Very interesting topic.

I wonder for anyone who found their soulmate, did you start with non-sexual relationship (friendship)? I see a lot of bdsm relationships are short-lived. Is it because of incompatibility in kinks or non-kink traits? Or the question can also be asked as: what makes a bdsm relationship break or last?

I understand this is a rather complicated questions. But I am still hoping to hear some personal testimonies.

I have found that a lot of Bdsm (D/s and M/s) relationships start on the basis of one’s kinks/fetishes. For example two people hooking up because they both like rope. They enter a dynamic on the basis of rope, but forget that there is so much out there than rope. After a month or two they spilt because they have more differences than commonalities. They didn’t give it enough time to look at the big relationship picture before diving into their relationship.

DW
DewofHermon​(sub female)
DewofHermon​(sub female) • Apr 1, 2022
DrWakko wrote:

I have found that a lot of Bdsm (D/s and M/s) relationships start on the basis of one’s kinks/fetishes. For example two people hooking up because they both like rope. They enter a dynamic on the basis of rope, but forget that there is so much out there than rope. After a month or two they spilt because they have more differences than commonalities. They didn’t give it enough time to look at the big relationship picture before diving into their relationship.

DW

Sounds like a better solution could be to work out the expectations of each individual kink needs on paper before proceeding to real experience. This way if things don’t work out on paper, there is no need to try in real life. The reason I am saying this is because of the deep mental impact of bdsm dynamics, it inevitably creates a soul tie even without involving sex. If things don’t work out, the tie has to be broken, a wound is created. I am just saying there might be a way to avoid this kind of hurt.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Apr 1, 2022
@DewofHermon: my example used is that of a real life situation. They might of used the internet to communicate, but this all took place in the local play space.

Play on any level (play partners to dynamics) can be very deep and personal and can lead to feelings happening. And it’s these feeling and emotions that are the basis for relationships.

Note: the word play has nothing to do with sex. While play lead to sex or sex can be a part of play. In my examples I’m just talking play not sex.