Online now
Online now

Yeah Another Predictive Text Game

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2022
Having sex with me is like being in love with you on earth with some people, and my partner always tells the best part of why my tits are so popular.

🤔
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
Having sex with me is like _____________ and my partner always _____________________.

Having sex with me is like that one time i was just trying not to do anything and my partner always loved it so much but it wasn’t that good. 🤣
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Having sex with me is like the only thing that you would like to do with your life and my partner always makes me want more.

Conceited a bit but pretty cool!

Definitely yes.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
Having sex with me is like being a little bit of a pain in your ass, and my partner always says she will be keeping my fingers in her.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Having sex with me is like being a little bit of a pain in your ass, and my partner always says she will be keeping my fingers in her.

Well it’s more than a little bit sometimes and I do love your fingers in me but I guess I have to give them back sometimes unfortunately.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
Having sex with me is like being a big hit with all the damn people who want their own private parts to get up on it, and my partner always says no dude I'm not going to be a cowboy!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Having sex with me is like being a big hit with all the damn people who want their own private parts to get up on it, and my partner always says no dude I'm not going to be a cowboy!

😂😂 That’s amazing! Those damn people aren’t getting up or it! That’s just for me. I don’t remember saying that cowboy line though. Gonna have to remember that! 😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Having sex with me is like a crazy lady but she doesn’t seem to have it all together and my partner always has to go look at what happens when I get a shower.

All true. Every time.