Online now
Online now

A New Predictive Text Game

SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
When I get turned on I ____________, but when I’m not in the mood I ____________.

When I get turned on I think it’s okay if you want something like a wizard of the galaxy, but when i’m not in the mood I have no clue what to think about that.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
When I get turned on I am not going through the same thing as being an asshole on your face, but when I'm not in the mood I just don't want anyone who doesn't have one of their own faces.

All of that sounds perfectly reasonable.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I get turned on I love it when you get a bill for your birthday card, but when I’m not in the mood I just want you to get mad at me for being your friend.

You seem upset. Is there anything you'd like to discuss?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
When I get turned on I will be back to the ground floor of my own face person, but when I'm not in the mood I feel for you but I just don't care.

Wow I'm a fucking asshole!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
When I get turned on I will be back to the ground floor of my own face person, but when I'm not in the mood I feel for you but I just don't care.

Wow I'm a fucking asshole!

Wow! You’re predictive text makes you sound pretty awful! Thankfully you’re not really like that. 😆
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
When I get turned on I love it when you get a bill for your birthday card, but when I’m not in the mood I just want you to get mad at me for being your friend.

You seem upset. Is there anything you'd like to discuss?

I think I’ll be fine. 😉
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 3, 2022
When I get turned on I think about what it would be like to know how this got all over the place so fast, but when im not in the mood I would expect more from this story than simple plain water.

Not where I thought that one was going
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
When I get turned on I will feel free to come over and over again, but when I’m not in the mood I just want my hands on my chin so I don’t have to remember what to tell you when you say it was a weird way to wake up.

My predictive text was trying to get me in trouble in the beginning!