Online now
Online now

Just wondering if this should be an added feature

Dantie​(dom male)
6 years ago • Dec 16, 2017

Just wondering if this should be an added feature

Dantie​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2017
I was just curious what y'all might think about there being a last online thing added to profiles and not just a last updated and member since. Also the thought of adding certain chat commands, for example typing in /me will make the following text italics and would be used for rp such as trying in /me throws a ball would come out as " Dantie throws a ball" (the words other than Dantie itilized) insted if "Dantie : throws a ball" (no itlizeding)
Miki
6 years ago • Dec 23, 2017
Miki • Dec 23, 2017
To add to the first part of your question, I would like to say "Me Too".

I get messages every now and then -as opposed to the Dom- blizzard when I joined- but some times I don't come in here and with a "last online" feature, they will know I simply haven't been here in "x" amount of time, not ignoring them.

As for italics and all that, this site does seem to support BBCode

as in italics

or colors

[font=comic sans ms] or type face. If you want a quick reference to BBCode PM me-- or you can google it.
Miki
Miki • Dec 23, 2017
It seems there is a limit to how often one can edit, but I entered the BBCode wrong at the last line.
Dantie​(dom male)
Dantie​(dom male) • Dec 23, 2017
Thanks for the info but I slightly know about bbc code
Miki
Miki • Dec 23, 2017
OK It appears I misunderstood the second part of the question. It looked like you were wondering how to italicize in here.

Beg pardon.
Dantie​(dom male)
Dantie​(dom male) • Dec 23, 2017
No worries. What I meant by the second questions was if people thought it would be nice to implement bbc code into the chat and where one of the commands would be /me whitch would trigger itilizsation or some sort of effect that I plays rp
Performer​(dom male)
Performer​(dom male) • Dec 23, 2017
I like both of these ideas. I haven't really done rp on here, but it seems a useful option if one did. For the "last online" I feel it would be helpful also for new people if they're trying to meet others. If they could see that someone has been away for a longer time they would be less discouraged by a lengthy pause. I know this is basically the same as Miki's comment, but it felt appropriate to add a second perspective to it. So I suppose I could simply say, I agree with Miki on this one.
sugarella
sugarella • Dec 23, 2017
I think you’re referring to a chat command for emotes right Dantie? I’d like that feature too, it would add an extra level of interaction for the community.

However, I dislike “last online” indicators because they tend to foster resentment and weird expectations rather than solve communication issues. Why do you think “last online” should be added? Maybe there’s another feature that could achieve the same result.
K y i v
K y i v • Dec 23, 2017
last online = Stalker invitation
    The most loved post in topic
Hawkeye
Hawkeye • Dec 23, 2017
Last online allows a person to know wether the profile is active or not. Many profiles on here and most sites for that matter, are obsolete. The person simply hasn’t deleted their profile. Some sites don’t even offer the delete option so as to make it seem they have a higher number of members. Stalkers are easily handled with the block so not a concern as far as last online feature.