Online now
Online now

Sex(yoga) Sofa

Forge​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 21, 2022

Sex(yoga) Sofa

Forge​(dom male) • Apr 21, 2022
I’m considering adding one to my play room and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these. I’m not really fond of the look of the inflatable ones. How is the durability and the finish on some of these. I tend to be very rough and I don’t want something that’s going to break easily
NCarraway​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 22, 2022
NCarraway​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2022
Do you have any links to pictures Mr Forge? I cannot picture what you are describing.
    The most loved post in topic
NCarraway​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 22, 2022
NCarraway​(dom male) • Apr 22, 2022
I thought you might be referring to one of those...

I've been considering the DIY option on those for some time as they look fairly straight forward. I found some links on YouTube that help. Here is an example:

https://youtu.be/8L0visWrb5k
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
1 year ago • Apr 26, 2022
I’ve got the Liberator Ramp
https://www.brookstone.com/products/liberator-ramp-sensual-positioning-pillow

A lot more of an affordable option and just right for spanking - my bottom is nicely raised and the ramp is wide enough for me to spread my legs and still be supported.

Great when I’ve been naughty and deserve hours of orgasm torture (denial and/or overload).

Just the right height to be fucked from behind as well.

Best time ever using this was when I’d cum without permission so was punished by being placed over the ramp, blindfolded, tied down to the bed and left. Then every so often I would be spanked by someone (they never spoke). Sometimes I would feel fingers/tongue inside me with until I was on the edge then left again. Sometimes a tawse was used on my bottom and pussy. At one point I felt two pairs of hands exploring me. I came so many times I think I must’ve passed out. Not knowing who was touching me and what they would do to me was scary but so arousing - it was a mind blowing experience and most definitely not punishment.