Online now
Online now

Lack of fetish representation

Stevevo​(dom male)
2 years ago • Apr 25, 2022

Lack of fetish representation

Stevevo​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2022
There are a lot of kinks out there and many that I don’t see represented in the forums; either as a separate forum or even when searching.

A couple examples;
Cuckold/Cuckquean
PE/TPE
Misogyny

Is it because there is a lack of interest?
Miki
Miki • Apr 25, 2022
So.. What the fuck you asking?
What are you looking for?

There is one hell of a variety in here. Just ask!

But also be mindful, this is NOT a dating site!!

But there is a Personals section for those who want to make connections.

Please, roam the site and see what is here for you go
off on a rant!

Please
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2022
As Theresa fetish for just about everything you can't expect to any site to cover everything, but if you post the right question then sooner or later you'll get the right answer.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 25, 2022
Basically, the forums are controlled almost entirely by the general populace of the site. The moderators will weed out anything that violates the pretty simple rules of process (personals go in the personals section) and blatant bigotry (overtly 'ist' play should probably be kept to direct messaging).
If you want to see something represented, represent it. Start a forum topic on whatever you want to see. Be prepared for the oddly combative rabbit hole it will inevitably go down, but between the posts that miss the point, you will be able to get an idea of the level of interest held, not by the site as a whole, but by those who choose to respond at the very least.
Your post might just draw out someone else who feels that these areas are underrepresented and before you know it, you are having a conversation.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Apr 25, 2022
The topics you chose to use as your examples of a lack of representation must be the fetishes that interest *you* — hence your choosing them to demonstrate the lack of discussion here. It seems you've managed to introduce them now by dint of using them as your example so you should be able to gage the amount of interest others might have by the types of responses you get here. 🤔

(edited to add: I've never heard of misogyny as being a recognized kink however)
Stevevo​(dom male)
Wow. So much hate from everyone that didn’t read the post.

I was asking if it was because of a lack of interest or another reason.

If it was for a known other reason, ie moderation; then posting about any of them would be a moot point.

I didn’t say there wasn’t a lot of fetishes or conversations on those fetishes. I also didn’t state that the forums were a dating site.

Get off your high horses and treat others with respect.
Stevevo​(dom male)
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
The topics you chose to use as your examples of a lack of representation must be the fetishes that interest *you* — hence your choosing them to demonstrate the lack of discussion here. It seems you've managed to introduce them now by dint of using them as your example so you should be able to gage the amount of interest others might have by the types of responses you get here. 🤔

(edited to add: I've never heard of misogyny as being a recognized kink however)

Those were just a quick example, I could add more but I was asking in general terms, why there may be a lack as other sites have a more expansive topic list or discussions.
Stevevo​(dom male)

Re: Lack of fetish representation

Miki wrote:
So.. What the fuck you asking?
What are you looking for?

There is one hell of a variety in here. Just ask!

But also be mindful, this is NOT a dating site!!

But there is a Personals section for those who want to make connections.

Please, roam the site and see what is here for you go
off on a rant!

Please

Be mindful that your response is disrespectful and unwarranted.
sineater
sineater • Apr 25, 2022
The reason you might not see them is probably just sample size bias. this is a smaller site with a small population. On the bigger kink sites, these have several groups/discussions/tags for them each.

Also, misogyny is more of a toxic personality trait, wouldn't degradation be a better descriptor of a kink?
Stevevo​(dom male)
sineater wrote:
The reason you might not see them is probably just sample size bias. this is a smaller site with a small population. On the bigger kink sites, these have several groups/discussions/tags for them each.

Also, misogyny is more of a toxic personality trait, wouldn't degradation be a better descriptor of a kink?

Thank you. I hadn’t considered the site bigger or smaller in comparison to other sites.

As far as misogyny vs degradation goes, I’m not trying to define the terms or what they encompass. I’ve seen it listed many places as women having misogyny fetishes. I literally just put up a couple of fetishes that I could recall off the top of my head, whereas; many times I have searched for other terms on the site and not seen the topics or conversations.