Online now
Online now

Lack of fetish representation

I'mME
1 year ago • May 11, 2022
I'mME • May 11, 2022
Bunnie wrote:
“The other way around with the woman enjoying her man sleeping around; doesn’t appear to be very popular.”

It’s not, no

I can guarantee that I am not a majority of anything. That stated, I have a huge voyeuristic
appetite and I think I would find it hit AF to watch my guy with another woman. A Dom.

Bunny,
I want to add my 2 cents to another comment you made on this forum.
I also love to learn about other kinks that people enjoy, the why of it. One issue I run into is people can react in a negative way. They assume one is being a smart ass, putting them down, jeering them in some way.
Or they are dismissive, I'm not the one to chase someone, beg, kids ass, or anything resembling these things to learn information.

I am polite, much further than that,, I'm not sure what one could do.

On another path but involving trying to lesrn
I HAVE found that asking pointed questions is sometimes a way to weed out people who are not who they puppet themselves to be.

Nonya
Stevevo​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 11, 2022

Re: Stevevo

Stevevo​(dom male) • May 11, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
I'mME wrote:
There are many descriptive terms that a Dom might use to describe themselves, however misogynist should not be one. It has no place in D/s.
This is how otherwise undesirable personality traits get indulged and excused. People bring things like misogyny to the table claiming it's just another kink and then hot headedly admonish others to not "kink shame" them for it.