Online now
Online now

A take on a take..

DevonDOMnylon
2 years ago • May 1, 2022

A take on a take..

DevonDOMnylon • May 1, 2022
So i have read a discussion about do women find sissy sub males attractive..
So what about a sissy dom male..
I am into all sensual things, dressing wise, but am a strong male dom, the contradictions in terms and what some may consider an oddity, but when you are being dominated by a strong male dom, who is dressed in more lingerie than you, but has your mind and your body as his sensual play thing.. well the feedback I have had as a sissy dressed dom can be more rewarding than a "normal" male dom..

But hey each fetish, desire and relationship is different. My subs have embraced my more sensual sides, but they also know that sensual and feminine is also very compatable with my strong male dom side.. imagine being dominated by someone who would be seen as a play toy for most.. but your dom is not a play toy, he is master and he is owning you, even dressed as he is, why can u not stop this little bitch... because you have submitted to him your mind is his, you will take joy in choosing sensual outfits for him, as you want to serve his fetish, and that is that.. you are his sub,you did not know you liked your dom to be dressed more feminine than you, but now you have seen and served him, you know that is part of him, and you are his submissive so you just can not help yourself, you dom sissy loving Submissive..
DevonDOMnylon
2 years ago • May 1, 2022
DevonDOMnylon • May 1, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
Did you intend for this to be discussed - as is usual in an open forum, that is?

Yes, it is a view point, and i wondered if there are many others like me or not or has anyone experienced a dom like this?
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • May 2, 2022
DevonDOMnylon wrote:
Yes, it is a view point, and i wondered if there are many others like me or not or has anyone experienced a dom like this?
Thanks for the reply. I felt it might be prudent to ask since I've been admonished twice in the last two months (both times by females) that my opinions and comments weren't of any interest to them , and were in fact, intrusive and that I should get off of the threads they started.

I'm also interested in hearing whether or not there are any other doms who share your fetish, and also if there are any subs out there who've had any experience with this type of dynamic as well. Welcome to The Cage.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • May 2, 2022
I think the sense of attraction comes, not from what you do, but from truly being your authentic self. This may sound sappy and cliche, but there is an element of being comfortable that lends deeply to embodying dominance. It is probably common opinion that, as a man, enjoying typically 'feminine' things like wearing lingerie or makeup is inconsistent with what you should be; but I feel like we are well past the point of admitting, owning, and changing the fact that there are some destructive and demeaning common opinions on what a man should be.

A dominant person is no different. It is just one side of an equation that gets unfairly limited by the common opinion. Whatever works works. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but if you are looking for some way to get the most interest with whatever 'atypical' practice you have, my advice is to develop confidence in what you do. Own that shit.

For my money, Tim Curry definitely showed us all that you can embody dominance, and even menace, while doing your best sexy Liza impression.
DevonDOMnylon
DevonDOMnylon • May 2, 2022
Oh fot sure i own it, my subs have experienced this.. they genuinely loved it, once the initial shock of my legs looking better than their's in stockings!!
Theappreciate my sensual nature that comes from my own desires
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • May 2, 2022
Wearing what you like and being confident in expression of self is a useful trait in human beings in general, whether Dominant or submissive. Judging from your profile you've found some who enjoy your preferences before. May you do so again.
    The most loved post in topic
CSI
CSI
CSI • May 2, 2022
I have not experienced a dominant like this and don't think I would have an issue with it. What I would take exception to would be a dominant who said something like "my legs looking better than their's in stockings!!" That may be your personal perception, but there is no need to put yourself above the other. That is a whole other topic of conversation though.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
CSI wrote:
What I would take exception to would be a dominant who said something like "my legs looking better than their's in stockings!!"
Agreed. I've seen a couple of button pushing boasts made.
DevonDOMnylon
DevonDOMnylon • May 2, 2022
The wording i used was not me saying that, it was their reaction to me at that moment.

I did not say to them my legs are better than theirs stocking clad or not..