Online now
Online now

Profile tips

Redneck Kitty​(sub female){(mdlg)}
1 year ago • May 4, 2022

Profile tips

I am really trying to put myself out there and find something/someone special but I'm wondering if my profile might be a little idk off putting or something because I'm getting very little interaction. Can I get some pointers on making a better profile and getting noticed??
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • May 4, 2022
CSI • May 4, 2022
I am going to say that I think your profile is well written, but I am a little confused. You write that you have a daddy, but are you looking for a mommy too? Would they be co-dominants? Or is your daddy a caregiver and you want a dominant as well? Or is your daddy vanilla and the person you are seeking would be the main dominant and/or caregiver? I think if I were to suggest anything, it would be to clarify a bit more.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • May 4, 2022
Redneck Kitty wrote:
Sometimes it's hard for me to put into words what's in my head but I tried to make it clearer.
I found your profile confusing in that you mention Dissociative Identity Disorder and in the same breath state that this is what allows you to "top Daddy". Are you saying you're a switch who physically tops your daddy? That might be a tad confusing for others as it for me.
Miki
1 year ago • May 5, 2022
Miki • May 5, 2022
The profile is indeed well-written, but as the above posts suggest, a bit of clarity will help.

Also don't give up. What you are looking for is out there, but not as abundant as, for lack of a better word, more "conventional" -- or should I say "simpler" dynamics? The "couples"--

But that's just my impression.
CheekiCheshire​(sub female){Collared}
1 year ago • May 7, 2022
I'm a little late, but I think it is well written. It seems you cleared up the confusing parts.

As for not getting any traction, I have a few ideas of what may be contributing:
1) this site isn't as big as some other ones. This means fewer people in total, which means fewer people when you subdivide it down to what you are looking for.
2) Folks can be scared of DID or other mental health issues, or just feel like that is more than they are equipped to deal with. It doesn't have to be. But you know the stigma is real.
3) Many D-types don't like to share...so looking for a Mommy when you have a Daddy is going to rule out a number of folks.
4) Many folks in the lifestyle include sex - in some form - in their relationships. This means being Ace is going to further limit the options.

NONE of the above is you doing anything wrong. It simply means that you are going to have more people who are not a good fit for you.

I myself have a number of things that limit my options too...And I am okay with that.
    The most loved post in topic
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
1 year ago • May 7, 2022
CheekiCheshire wrote:
Folks can be scared of DID or other mental health issues, or just feel like that is more than they are equipped to deal with.
Many D-types don't like to share...so looking for a Mommy when you have a Daddy is going to rule out a number of folks.
Many folks in the lifestyle include sex - in some form - in their relationships. This means being Ace is going to further limit the options.
NONE of the above is you doing anything wrong. It simply means that you are going to have more people who are not a good fit for you.
The more "asks" there are, the fewer applicants there will be standing in line for an interview. All of the expectations that were initially listed are major hurdles to be jumped even singly. When combined into one big "this is what I want and expect" package, the chances of an acceptable match dwindle even further. I've always kept my expectations minimal over the years and - not so surprisingly - instead of feeling unfulfilled or disappointed, I've found myself pleasantly surprised. This is a much healthier frame of mind and approach for most of us I think and always results in me feeling grateful rather than short-changed.
CheekiCheshire​(sub female){Collared}
1 year ago • May 7, 2022
Spellbound Wytch wrote:
The more "asks" there are, the fewer applicants there will be standing in line for an interview. All of the expectations that were initially listed are major hurdles to be jumped even singly. When combined into one big "this is what I want and expect" package, the chances of an acceptable match dwindle even further. I've always kept my expectations minimal...

So how would you suggest keeping them minimal in this case? I mean, I agree with you in theory...but if you are poly (or mono), that's a pretty basic compatibility issue. Shouldn't that be included at the gate? People who have a disability often choose to disclose it upfront because they have learned that to *not* mention is often viewed as lying, manipulative, or even "entrapment" (I have heard all of these).
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • May 7, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • May 7, 2022
Unless there are specific things about you that would stop ppl from wanting to chat, it seems good. Do keep in mind there are many places to look where as online is best used to find events then meet ppl at mutual events