Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Game Again!

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 21, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is just something I can share and then make sure of, and my least favorite is that the mentality has changed to a table and an interesting book.

Um...
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is in a new world where people can get see their own faces, and my least favorite is the fact that the devil is a distinction that has been cut off from his own face.

Whoa that's fuckin' heavy dude!
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is _____________ and my least favorite is _____________.

My favorite way to fuck is a good thing for you to be able to get to make sure all your devices have worked well with your new system and your energy will be working properly and my least favorite is that one with the green beans.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 14, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is the one where you can mount your eye brain to my face and my least favorite is that you are not doing anything yet.

Uuuhhhh

That's quite a connection we have.
And that's my least favorite part too.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 14, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is the one where you can mount your eye brain to my face and my least favorite is that you are not doing anything yet.

Uuuhhhh

That's quite a connection we have.
And that's my least favorite part too.

Definitely agree on the least favorite part. Not sure about eye brain mounting but we can try it. Hahaha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is the one that you have used to complicate me and my least favorite is on the top end of my mouth.

Well the first part is accurate but I don’t know what the top end of my mouth is. 😆

I love fucking all ends of your mouth.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is to make a good thing to do with my cum and not just right now, and my least favorite is on a utility line which helps people find the way of the mouth.

The Way Of The Mouth sounds like a martial art or some hand-to-hand thing.