Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Game Again!

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 26, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is awesome if you're still having to buy the tickets to my bathroom games. My least favorite way is to keep any more of those people who want their knees hurt more than just a lot.

Ah yes, the bathroom games... 😉

I’ve never had to buy tickets. 😏

Your admission is always free and includes a backstage pass, meet and greet, and a complimentary buttplug.

I love all my extra perks. You’re the one that gets the backstage pass though. 😉 💋❤️
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is the perfect place for you and your friends who want me. My least favorite way is the whole world and the community of people who do not understand what I want.

😊😳
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is the one that you have to use a few different things to make me feel like a bad girl. My least favorite way is how it goes with green beans and a red sauce.

First one sounds awesome. Least favorite definitely sounds pretty gross. 😆

Yesssss!
Nooooo!
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is when I’m walking around the woods with my head down. My least favorite is about the people who don’t come in the right direction or just ignore the urge to listen to the truth.

Well I’ve never tried it that way but I’d probably hurt myself. That’s pretty deep at the end there.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is when I’m walking around the woods with my head down. My least favorite is about the people who don’t come in the right direction or just ignore the urge to listen to the truth.

Well I’ve never tried it that way but I’d probably hurt myself. That’s pretty deep at the end there.

1. Don't hurt yourself.
2. That's what she said.
MissTee
MissTee • Jul 29, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is your fault that I have a lot to say. And my least favorite is that you can do that and you have a good idea.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is awesome with all my help and support in the long term development of new products. And my least favorite way is just something like stupid fucking hell for me because of how much fun it isn't.

The last part.
LongerJohnny wrote:
My favorite way to fuck is awesome with all my help and support in the long term development of new products. And my least favorite way is just something like stupid fucking hell for me because of how much fun it isn't.

The last part.

How much fun it isn’t. 😂 Yeah it sounds terrible. Let’s not do whatever that is.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 3, 2022
My favorite way to fuck is being delivered at least twice on Saturday afternoon and then again on Sunday morning bitch. My least favorite way is not something we need to get into and out of bed for.