Online now
Online now

To be or to become? That is the question.

Dromus​(sub femme)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022

To be or to become? That is the question.

Dromus​(sub femme) • Jun 9, 2022
I've had a transformation fetish ever since I was born. Within the past two years, I've become attached to one transformation in particular; my transformation from boy to sissy. I'm guessing it has to do with being able to assume the form in real life instead of my fantasies. However, I may have developed a desire to establish a genuine feminine essence outside my fetish. But recently, I've also become attracted to sexual themes of Satan and Evil and other things of that nature. But the thing is: mental transformations between good and evil or man and woman are a type of fantasy.
(Aside from the apparent moral dilemma) I wonder if I'm only sexually allured by the prospect of becoming a satanist/femme (respectively) per my fetish or if I want to be those things beyond that scope.
I don't want to be fake, especially not while trying to convince the world otherwise and not when considering the possible social and professional repercussions of seriously attempting to pursue either lifestyle. So how can I know the difference?
Atila​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 9, 2022
Atila​(sub female) • Jun 9, 2022
Could it be that what seems attractive is the notion of it being something forbidden? I agree with House Talion that maybe you can experience satanism. But, I would suggest you do a lot of research first. Religion, any religion, has a history of manipulating the masses. So, I'll suggest you be careful before entering any sort of religion. Because, normally, satanism more than religion is consider a sect and I don't know how legal it's than in your country.
Hoven
1 year ago • Jun 10, 2022
Hoven • Jun 10, 2022
Hi all has any one had experience with cfnm at all I'm interested but it's a subject I think is popular but females that like it don't admit it or promote it.
Dromus​(sub femme)
1 year ago • Jun 10, 2022
Dromus​(sub femme) • Jun 10, 2022
Atila wrote:
Could it be that what seems attractive is the notion of it being something forbidden? I agree with House Talion that maybe you can experience satanism. But, I would suggest you do a lot of research first. Religion, any religion, has a history of manipulating the masses. So, I'll suggest you be careful before entering any sort of religion. Because, normally, satanism more than religion is consider a sect and I don't know how legal it's than in your country.

And in regards to being femme?