Online now
Online now

Predictive Text Time Again

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jun 18, 2022

Predictive Text Time Again

Because it’s Saturday and I’m in a happy mood. Adapt the words in parentheses to your specific situation or desired situation and fill in the blanks with your predictive text suggestions. Have some fun with me people!

My (Dom, sub, etc) loves when I _________, and I love when (he, she, they) _________.

My Dom loves when I get it done to be able to see my new toy, and I love when he comes in my mouth.

First part is a little confusing but the second part is accurate even though the spelling could be changed. πŸ˜†
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2022
My sub loves when I get turned on and on and on, and I love when she gets her ass out of bed for me.

Ok, but it could be funnier.

My sub loves when I am not going through my head to get to my own face, and I love when she takes it up and down and then the rest.

Yeah, that's better.
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I get turned on and on and on, and I love when she gets her ass out of bed for me.

Ok, but it could be funnier.

My sub loves when I am not going through my head to get to my own face, and I love when she takes it up and down and then the rest.

Yeah, that's better.

Both are really good but you usually like my ass in bed. I don’t know what the first part of the second one was all about. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
LongerJohnny​(dom male)

Re: Predictive Text Time Again

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 18, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

My Dom loves when I get it done to be able to see my new toy, and I love when he comes in my mouth

Yeah I'm a fan of doing that last part to you too
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jun 20, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
My sub loves when I was never once again or ever since then, and I love when she takes it all up here in her own face person.

That's because I love her own face person!
LongerJohnny wrote:
My sub loves when I was never once again or ever since then, and I love when she takes it all up here in her own face person.

That's because I love her own face person!

You do like when I take it in my face. 😝
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
My Dom loves when I get home from work, and I love when he comes in for the next person.

πŸ˜ŠπŸ€”
Next person?

Yikes, that doesn't sound right!