Online now
Online now

Pain orgasm

Fieldflower​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 11, 2022

Pain orgasm

Fieldflower​(sub female) • Jul 11, 2022
i am curious about orgasming from pain. Could someone direct me to a link that might talk more on the topic? Or if you have experience, i would love to hear your experience/thoughts on it.
Notely
1 year ago • Jul 12, 2022
Notely • Jul 12, 2022
Pain truly takes time worked up to. First must learn hit the g spots and at the top of it the clit in the middle use suction , and move pelvic with the clit tighten your hole , use little electro. Women must be Romanced erotically teased and toyed feathered and buffed get in the mood before anything. like poetic novel being massage and touched and soothing music. Pain comes with pleasure. Wearing a hood can’t see anything but hear a bit still breath closed in a hood helps with pain and learning up
To it. Sensory deprivation For one with it all. Nothing happens over night you have to use the mind more then just getting off it the connection with the right one same energy and feeling. I can cum with out even touching myself I understand energy healing but also I been trained well been doing this since early 2000s read erotica 1997. Gotta have romance , mind , connection , erotica , bond . Practice with learning tantra and erotica and romance yourself feel sexy yourself. Their was old book called better then sex written by sex therapist pretty much had everything in it. Google search find erotic pain organism. Feel with the mind with imagination and some out wear nice perfume wear sexy lace , sim the lights get a clit suction , put a cloths pin right the middle and use a vibrator and move your clit muscles up and down with pelvis allow your mind to unwind🔥. You have to grow with it in time. Pussy being paddled whipped with a belt being bound , ear plugs , blind folded over time pain turns in to pleasure slowly must be done slowly til can be done harder til you like it more being closed in help you love pain like a addiction of pleasure. Think of the song by Madonna erotica. Dita von teese self seduction https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IYesAzd5Xjo.
Notely
Notely • Jul 12, 2022
That’s way I learned through training in bdsm someone can’t just hit first day get orgasm it has to be molded over time to take the pain that turns in to pleasure we’re starts loving it by experienced Dominant. I pretty much gave that 411. But you may have to giggle it but only way hand on taking it slow. Not everyone can take pain so good to figure out if Like or not have consent. Takes a Dom that can stimulate your mind before they touch you. Best of luck.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 12, 2022
I remember reading this a long time ago:

https://thekinkfactory.com/blogs/lifestyle-articles/123449667-creating-a-sexual-masochist

Is this kind of along the lines of what you’re thinking of?

Although it could also be delving more into an area of behavioural conditioning (think Pavlov). Within this scope, it’s believed that creating an association (often a word or sound, however, possibly (?) could be pain) between whatever catalyst is used and pleasure, can “trigger” an orgasm to occur.

An example of what I speak of, and link to a group who may be able to help answer your question:

https://fetlife.com/groups/3668/posts/20177288
    The most loved post in topic
Fieldflower​(sub female)
Fieldflower​(sub female) • Jul 12, 2022
Thank you Bunnie, I was unsure of the wording to be more specific on this topic so i appreciate your ability to narrow it down for me. i was hoping for something closer to this information on the topic. Thanks!
nuovacane​(switch male)
nuovacane​(switch male) • Jul 12, 2022
Thank you @EssenceAmore, it was great to read your description. It's a bit surreal at points but I did get taken away by your description and the whole thing of pain and removal of senses and hoods sounds amazing

I like some pain but I'm not sure I could orgasm through it, but it sounds intense.

I hope the OP gets/got the info she needs
NCarraway​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 13, 2022
NCarraway​(dom male) • Jul 13, 2022
I think this is certainly a thing for some women although they are in the minority. One of my partners is exploring her masochistic tendencies and has, on more than one occasion told me she had to hold herself back from orgasm during a caning.

(Extra useful information here: we practice orgasm control so she knows to hold off the orgasm; also we have used hypnosis and conditioning a great deal and so she's very able to come without being touched.)

From a hypnosis perspective it would be very easy, I assume, to convert pain into arousal and therefore induce a pain orgasm. You would need a good rapport with your partner and a decent hypnosis connection. I don't think this would be very difficult. It would probably be possible to achieve the same with conditioning but may take longer and be more involved to make the association.