Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 2

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 17, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that he makes me feel like a stupid idiot and I’m trying not to be rude to him.

Fuck that asshole, I'll kick him in the nuts!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that he makes me feel like a stupid idiot and I’m trying not to be rude to him.

Fuck that asshole, I'll kick him in the nuts!

I appreciate it. I don’t think I like him anymore. Candy pants was okay but now he’s gone too far. Haha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2022
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that I can have long conversations with the paying customer service provider for a few more years.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 18, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a Sadist that he was not able to connect to his cock for years.

Sounds like he's the one that needs to have a conversation with his service provider.
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that he was really excited about the time that I was working on the new toy and then he said he would probably like to see if he could get the rest of his cage back in the bed.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that he was directly involved with his own face problems for many years as a bitch.

I seem to know a lot of people with face problems, but this is especially harsh.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that he was really excited about the time that I was working on the new toy and then he said he would probably like to see if he could get the rest of his cage back in the bed.

Sounds hot!
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr. Spunk is such a wicked sadist that he was directly involved with his own face problems for many years as a bitch.

I seem to know a lot of people with face problems, but this is especially harsh.

Face people planets and bullshitters pulling shit out of their faces and now Mr Spunk with face issues too?! 😂