Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 3

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 20, 2022

Mr Spunk - week 3

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 20, 2022
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when ___________

Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when the charm on his tight man end was very much more mental than usual but not too big for his blood sugar levels or mind fat content.
    The most loved post in topic
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)

Re: Mr Spunk - week 3

LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when ___________

Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when the charm on his tight man end was very much more mental than usual but not too big for his blood sugar levels or mind fat content.

Wow I bet that was a very intense experience and realization for him and his big fat mind.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when you rushed out to see if he would be available for an answer about being an idiot for a few days and then he started talking about the first time that he went to sleep on my buddy.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 21, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when I saw him on his way to my bathroom and he kept forgetting how to get pretty for his age.

Don't worry Mr Spunk, it happens to the best of us occasionally.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when the women of the world where people are going through their own private ways with such short notice needed a couple hard ones but they didn't do anything about it
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 21, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when I saw him on his way to my bathroom and he kept forgetting how to get pretty for his age.

🤣😅😄
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when the first thing that came back was a great big hit with the passed-out homeless guy behind the Walmart