Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 3

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 23, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when he first started working with her pussy but she wanted something more.

Lol
What is really funny is my predictive text shows "Spunk" as first option when I type "Mr".

Then I suggest Mr Spunk get some more experience.
And my predictive text does the exact thing now hahah!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 25, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when he came in the back of his car and then he said “oh yeah I know it’s a weird way to get out of the woods but I think it’s pretty cool “.

🤔

But did he make it safely out of the woods?
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 25, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when he came in the back of his car and then he said “oh yeah I know it’s a weird way to get out of the woods but I think it’s pretty cool “.

🤔

But did he make it safely out of the woods?

Well I sure hope so. Maybe he just needed a quick orgasm to reorient himself.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2022
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when his first language was released on vinyl but not much more about it was going to avoid getting lost on one another while she's unfocused

There might be an inside joke in there somewhere
1 year ago • Aug 12, 2022
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when he was sleeping in his cage and then he stopped barking at all the people that were actually trying to figure out how stupid it would be to have a bigger delay in getting your face on the couch.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2022
Mr Spunk realized he was a Dom when he was sleeping in his cage and then he stopped barking at all the people that were actually trying to figure out how stupid it would be to have a bigger delay in getting your face on the couch.

Ok, none of that makes any sense, but reading about Mr Spunk barking at people made me laugh out loud!
LongerJohnny wrote:

Ok, none of that makes any sense, but reading about Mr Spunk barking at people made me laugh out loud!

I thought it was an entertaining thought of him in a cage barking at people. 😆