Online now
Online now

Predictive text # …..who knows?

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 21, 2022

Predictive text # …..who knows?

Here’s a new one:

I’m a ________ (Dominant, submissive, switch, etc) so of course I ______________ (use predictive text), but I don’t enjoy it when __________ (use predictive text).

I’m a submissive so of course I can understand why you are always wanting to do it so much but I don’t enjoy it when I’m not going through all that with my feelings anymore.,
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 21, 2022
I'm a submissive, so of course I understand how to respond, but I don't enjoy it when people say things like the idea of being gangbanged is not something you can see.

Lol...😳
Guess what I type enough for it to be predictive is obvious. 😅🤣
SassyinCali wrote:
I'm a submissive, so of course I understand how to respond, but I don't enjoy it when people say things like the idea of being gangbanged is not something you can see.

Lol...😳
Guess what I type enough for it to be predictive is obvious. 😅🤣

😂😂 Learning some things about you today!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 23, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2022
I'm a submissive, so of course I want this, but I don't enjoy it when people think they know how to use their products on my face.

🤔😅
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 23, 2022
I am a Dominant, so of course I have never once been married in your ass or even showed you my little dirty old man who lives in there, but I don't enjoy it when he does something for the devil butt plug in the asshole of his face.
I’m a submissive so of course I just got finished with my head and my knees are hurting, but I don’t enjoy it when you are welcome to join us in our prayers for all of your crazy and beautiful little sunshine crabs.
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny wrote:
I am a Dominant, so of course I have never once been married in your ass or even showed you my little dirty old man who lives in there, but I don't enjoy it when he does something for the devil butt plug in the asshole of his face.

Ummm how was I not aware of this little dirty old man?! He should be paying some rent or something!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2022
I'm a submissive, so of course I like the story of how it felt, but I don't enjoy it when he comes down with something else than he wants daily.

🤔😕
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 3, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 3, 2022
I'm a Dom so of course I insist on a bit more time for an elaborate shower in your ass until the sun will shine through and your feet have become successful, but I don't enjoy it when it's just not worth being a real life person.

Successful feet are always good.