Online now
Online now

Fire Canning and Fire Flogging

Udelle
1 year ago • Jul 22, 2022

Fire Canning and Fire Flogging

Udelle • Jul 22, 2022
Im just curious how this actually works and has anyone did it?
WhatamIfightingfor​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 22, 2022
Something best left as a professional stage act. I have seen circus performers do fire whip tricks, they are very clear how dangerous just the tricks are.
    The most loved post in topic
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Aug 11, 2022
Yes, fire caning and fire flogging is a real thing that can be done. It is extreme, extreme, extreme edge play and it is not something that should be done on a whim. If the person wielding the fire cane or fire flog is not highly trained and experienced, then the person on the other end can be seriously, seriously, seriously injured, burned, and/or even killed. This is not something to fuck around with at all unless you are highly trained, highly experienced, and know exactly what you are doing. And if you're the bottom or sub, then this is most certainly not something that you let any/every rando Top/Dom who says "yeah, sure, of course I know what I am doing" do to you. Someone will end up in the hospital, scarred for life, possibly dead and the other person will be in the jailhouse/court/prison and/or sued right into the gutter.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+β˜•}
1 year ago • Aug 12, 2022
There is an absolute science to working with fire. Different things burn at different temperatures and unless you have that extensive knowledge, you WILL get hurt.

When I was working in a microbiology lab, where we tested food products for disease (salmonella, listeria, and even legionaries disease), we used fire to sanitize the work surfaces.

You can look up videos on "fire dancing" and see the dancers swirling in the rings of fire (I knew one once but had never seen it live) as well as look up their safety procedures.....

Then, imagine having that fire touch you in all your naughty places. Hair and fire do NOT mix. Remember, your whole body is covered in hair. You may not see it, but it's there. Now imagine it being burned off you.

I'll take a hard pass myself, but I'd love to learn fire dancing.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+β˜•}
1 year ago • Aug 12, 2022
Summer camp, the place where all incredible stupid shit happens.

I was told I could hold fire in the palm of my hand if I used alcohol. I only had one thing in my possession that had alcohol....

Hairspray.

Yeah, that didn't go well. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022

Re: Fire Canning and Fire Flogging

Udelle wrote:
Im just curious how this actually works and has anyone did it?

This is a GREAT Forum post as I LOVE TO be educated! Thank you for this.. I'm learning with the responses!
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 14, 2022
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Aug 14, 2022
Here is a link that discusses the topics of fire play to include Fire Whipping, Fire Flogging and more.

https://submissiveguide.com/fundamentals/articles/fire-play-2

As indicated above, safety safety safety. And then consider safety! Maybe attend a local event or munch where they will be conducting fire play for demonstration or education.