Online now
Online now

Day Collars

Noodz​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jul 25, 2022

Day Collars

Noodz​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2022
Hello everyone
I am looking for recommendations to a supplier/stockist/creator of day collars, a nice braided wire collar that could be lockable and possibly with a D ring too.

Thank you in advance xoxo

oh yes, I should specify that I am based in the UK and would prefer local sellers
Moonlighter​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 25, 2022
Moonlighter​(dom male) • Jul 25, 2022
Well the great thing about the internet is that you can order from pretty much anywhere, including etsy etc.

here are a couple of sites that do custom collars

https://www.collarfactory.com/

https://thecollarshop.com/

you can design your own on either site and they price it up for you, its more expensive overall but then you get something that is custom to you so swings and roundabouts as they say.

Hope this helps icon_smile.gif
SemperDominus​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 26, 2022
SemperDominus​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2022
I believe there are a few custom independent jewelry manufacturers making (luxury) day collars -- of the sort that I believe you have in mind.

Some have locking elements, some are made of gold, silver, platinum, and some look fairly similar to a Tiffany necklace; so that it wouldn't be obvious to anyone who wasn't aware, etc.

You mention suppliers -- is this for a business venture? ...or perhaps a club?

One of the companies I own had been considering the possibility of adding a similar product line a while back, so I might be able to provide more detailed information, based on what your intended focus (business vs. personal) might be.

If you can provide more specifics, as to the style of day collar you seek, I might be able to provide you more information.

Some day collars are more of casual jewelry, punk style, modified pet options, or might be more subtle -- such as a plain choker necklace, or a locket, which serves as a reminder to you, but that doesn't give the vanilla world too much information as to the significance.

Other day collars might be jewelry of a nature that is like a subtle version of a more elaborate play collar.

I've seen a few subs wear a necklace of a chunky style, or a necklace with a lock pendant; and that served as a great day collar to wear normally (for everyday wear).

Some day collars can be quite subtle that the public, or even kinksters might not realize the significance, unless looking closely, and being aware of her kink interest/dynamic, which is often the intention of a day collar.

There are many options.

Let me know about more what you have in mind; and I'll try to provide examples and links/information to what you are seeking.

P.S. I think you might find simple wire options on Etsy or elsewhere, but depends on the type you seek.

P.P.S. I think you'll find that most vendors are located in the US; but I vaguely remember a few options in the UK that might exist.
    The most loved post in topic