Online now
Online now

How many people dislike liars or players

I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 29, 2022
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
Solace wrote:
To I'mME, yes. Yes you should.

There is a serious difference between lies meant to exploit/harm someone and white lies. I tell white lies all time. And I'm proud of them.

The food was wonderful. It doesn't matter to me how the food tasted, it matters that she made it and that's what I care about. That is what's wonderful about it.

It's been an incredible day. It doesn't matter if it's been a good day. Having a positive attitude is essential to helping others have a good day. If it's been bad enough that I need to talk about it, I will. Until then being positive, helps create positivity.

The real issue here is trust. Trust doesn't mean always being slapped with hard truths. It actually doesn't even mean being honest to each other. Trust is simply believing in someone and in the case of relationships it's believing that the other person has your interests at heart with the ability to carry them out.

Also, yes subs do tell lies. When my profile was more inviting to a wider range of girls I had the pleasure of sorting through these. I have never faulted a girl for tweaking her weight or measurements a hair, because in the long run it's simply irrelevant and I've yet to have my talk about honesty with them.

Alongside everyone else, I damn lies intended to exploit or seriously mislead others to harm. But damning all lies is drama for television, especially in today's world where lies can be unpleasant accidents of communication in our complex society.

Hi,
No I should not live my life by your standards. If you want to tell your sub that dinner was wonderful, great. How will they improve?
Just because someone is honest, does not mean they have to be an asshole.
I caught your innuendo and I do not go around slapping people with the hard truth.

I did not write that subs so not lie, so your tone is unnecessary.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
I'mME wrote:
Solace wrote:
To I'mME, yes. Yes you should.

There is a serious difference between lies meant to exploit/harm someone and white lies. I tell white lies all time. And I'm proud of them.

The food was wonderful. It doesn't matter to me how the food tasted, it matters that she made it and that's what I care about. That is what's wonderful about it.

It's been an incredible day. It doesn't matter if it's been a good day. Having a positive attitude is essential to helping others have a good day. If it's been bad enough that I need to talk about it, I will. Until then being positive, helps create positivity.

The real issue here is trust. Trust doesn't mean always being slapped with hard truths. It actually doesn't even mean being honest to each other. Trust is simply believing in someone and in the case of relationships it's believing that the other person has your interests at heart with the ability to carry them out.

Also, yes subs do tell lies. When my profile was more inviting to a wider range of girls I had the pleasure of sorting through these. I have never faulted a girl for tweaking her weight or measurements a hair, because in the long run it's simply irrelevant and I've yet to have my talk about honesty with them.

Alongside everyone else, I damn lies intended to exploit or seriously mislead others to harm. But damning all lies is drama for television, especially in today's world where lies can be unpleasant accidents of communication in our complex society.

Hi,
No I should not live my life by your standards. If you want to tell your sub that dinner was wonderful, great. How will they improve?
Just because someone is honest, does not mean they have to be an asshole.
I caught your innuendo and I do not go around slapping people with the hard truth.

I did not write that subs so not lie, so your tone is unnecessary.

The more I think about it, telling lies may be okay with you. I live in reality and I stand by what I said, lies have no place in my life.

I don't tweak anything, you can believe that or not. It may be difficult for you to believe that some people just do not feel the need to lie. I am not going to trust anybody says lying is okay.

That's defeats communication purposes. If you want to make me 8ut to be a monster, or some weirdo, go ahead. I'm n'still not going to start telling white lies.
To call it TV drama because I said I don't tell lies well seems you have a burr under your bonnet but you needn't take it out on me. The one thing I own in this damn life is my integrity and my word. You can't buy it with money.

No I'm not a submissive for 90% of the men I meet. However I am an optimistic person despite you trying to portray otherwise. But there are many men who have appreciated and enjoy my honest nature.

I'm not coy, I'm very literal, and don't ask a question if you don't want an answer.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 29, 2022
You asked a question, rhetorical or not, I answered.

Your response is less than accommodating to an alternate view point. It comes off as offended and hostile. I would argue that communication is entirely and solely for the exchange of ideas and information which does not appear to be occurring here.

My impression is that emotions and intent are being injected into words I've written. Thus to be clear, I write this in neutrality for expressions sake. Nothing I write is intended to physically or emotionally harm another, thus it would be impossible for my intent to be to paint you poorly. I'm very happy that you take such pride in your integrity and honesty. I take pride in mine as well, its a pleasure to meet another bird of familiar feather.

My original intent which has now been lost in a cacophony of words was to provide you an opportunity to reflect, privately if necessary, that your stance is too aggressive. That perhaps someone lying to hide a surprise birthday party (a white lie) is still an exceptional candidate as a Dominant. Though I do understand your submission is your gift to exceptional individuals, you might be shocked by the brevity of a list containing people who tell zero such falsities ever. Especially when it comes to birthday parties.

Some unintentional lies of your own:
1.) I have not stated that telling the truth requires one to be an asshole. (Sometimes it just unnecessarily hurts.)
2.) It was not an innuendo. (There was no intent)
3.) It is not difficult for me to believe that others do not feel the need to lie.
4.) I have not deliberately attempted to paint you in any light (monster, or weirdo).
5.) It does not defeat the purpose of communicating. (Some people communicate entirely to lie.)
6.) There is no hypothetical burr, I'm expressing an important alternate view point for people to use as how they understand it.
7.) I have not tried to portray you as unoptimistic person.

An example of how miscommunication can make a liar out of someone.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 29, 2022
Solace wrote:
You asked a question, rhetorical or not, I answered.

Your response is less than accommodating to an alternate view point. It comes off as offended and hostile. I would argue that communication is entirely and solely for the exchange of ideas and information which does not appear to be occurring here.

My impression is that emotions and intent are being injected into words I've written. Thus to be clear, I write this in neutrality for expressions sake. Nothing I write is intended to physically or emotionally harm another, thus it would be impossible for my intent to be to paint you poorly. I'm very happy that you take such pride in your integrity and honesty. I take pride in mine as well, its a pleasure to meet another bird of familiar feather.

My original intent which has now been lost in a cacophony of words was to provide you an opportunity to reflect, privately if necessary, that your stance is TOO AGGRESSIVE. [Your opinion is just that, the way you addressed me personally is another story, not sure where you got the idea that it was okay]
That perhaps someone lying to hide a surprise birthday party (a white lie) is still an exceptional candidate as a Dominant. Though I do understand your submission is your gift to exceptional individuals, you might be shocked by the brevity of a list containing people who tell zero such falsities ever. Especially when it comes to birthday parties.

Some unintentional lies of your own:
1.) I have not stated that telling the truth requires one to be an asshole. (Sometimes it just unnecessarily hurts.)
2.) It was not an innuendo. (There was no intent)
3.) It is not difficult for me to believe that others do not feel the need to lie.
4.) I have not deliberately attempted to paint you in any light (monster, or weirdo).
5.) It does not defeat the purpose of communicating. (Some people communicate entirely to lie.)
6.) There is no hypothetical burr, m expressing an important alternate view point for people to use as how they understand it.
7.) I have not tried to portray you as unoptimistic person.

An example of how miscommunication can make a liar out of someone.

I have crappy writing skills, I have been told that, not everything is about you in the following words I am going to write. [That means I'm giving you information, not saying you implied, stated, or addressed it.
The last part of my post back to you was not about you either.
It was about me. Don't ask me a question if you don't want an answer. It has nothing to do with your post. Next, you know that the end of MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS ON THE FORUM QUESTION was not directed at you either. If you didn't know that, now you do.

*Your response is less than accommodating to an alternate view point. It comes off as offended and hostile.*

Your answer to my personal thoughts on lying was not given as an alternate view point. You started off telling me what I should do. So just can it on putting an alternate spin on it. My answer to your lecture post, was hostile. You did offend me.

I would argue that communication is entirely and solely for the exchange of ideas and information which does not appear to be occurring here.

You may argue anything you like. My comment about communication was in reference to instead of lying to your submissive communication [per your words, an exchange of ideas and information] may be a better route.]

*My impression is that emotions and intent are being injected into words I've written*

I want you to pay attention. You set out on a mission to put me into my place, and I recognized it from your very first sentence in your self-descibed 'alternative' outlook 1st comment back to me. So don't gaslight me with your above words. I read it with exactly the intention you wrote it.

*Thus to be clear, I write this in neutrality for expressions sake.*

SMH.

*My original intent which has now been lost in a cacophony of words was to provide you an opportunity to reflect, privately if necessary, that your stance is too aggressive.*

Your original intent was just what I described above. That's right I use a lot of words, just like you. Cacophony is yet but another backhanded insult. I may write like shit, but I have a large , huge, vocabulary.
Reflect [off of your 1st comment back to me] privately, privately or not, I was 100% right in what I said. You throwing your opinion on me, that's all it is. I know you believe you are Mr. DomlyDom, and that's okay, seen a million of you. This is exactly what I said it was to begin with remember and you denied it. I'm not some 20 year old, that you are going to shame or manipulate. You succeeded in making me angry for calling me a damn liar. And I will list the rest at the bottom. ,You are entitled to your opinion, what you are not entitled to, is to try and serve me a lesson. Do we understand each other?

MOVING ON [I see you moved the goal post]
*That perhaps someone lying to hide a surprise birthday party (a white lie) is still an exceptional candidate as a Dominant.* 👈

Why would I have to lie about a situation such as this? {Rhetoric}
Seems you did get a bee in your bonnet. Here is an example of your games you are playing.
👇
I never implied or wrote that all Dominants were bad!!!

MOVING ON [TO MY 7 LIES]

1. I have not stated that telling the truth requires one to be an asshole. (Sometimes it just unnecessarily hurts.)
You still don't get it. You implied it. I am hip to your manipulation of words. I'm not going back and copy/paste your comment bc you know what you wrote.

) It was not an innuendo. (There was no intent)

Inuenndo-
an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one:
My use of the word was spot on describing your attempts.

MOVING ON
It is not difficult for me to believe that others do not feel the need to lie.

Duck and weave. It is difficult for you to believe that I don't lie. You took something I wrote, and didn't like it, so you were all about teaching me a lesson, insulting what I wrote. My response to Dr.Wacko and your dislike of it is also mixed up in your attempt to cut me down to size. I pay attention to everything and every one. Deny, deny, deny, that will be a whopper of a lie.

MOVING ON

*4.) I have not deliberately attempted to paint you in any light (monster, or weirdo).*

Don't backtrack. Reread what I wrote above. You want be footloose with your words. By all means, deliberately. Did I accuse you of that or are you twisting something else to suit your agenda.[rhetorical]
You know exactly what you were doing in the 1st comment and your 2nd comment. I see right through you. Other than trying to cut me down to size [you don't have the capability, all you have succeeded in doing is proving that I was right in what I originally said about your attack]

Though you listed this under the heading of my lies, [I am deliberately leaving out the word unintentionally, since it's apparent that's what has to be done with you, it's a common theme these days with people]

*There is no hypothetical burr, m expressing an important alternate view point for people to use as how they understand it.*

This is 100% a lie. Now I know you are good with telling lies, but you should remove it from under the heading that's it's my lie.
If what you wrote above was true, then you wouldn't have addressed your backhanded insults, innuendos, a lesson to ME. Reads like more gaslighting.

I want to address something something else that you stick your foot in your mouth and made another assumption about.

Though I do understand your submission is your gift to exceptional individuals, you might be shocked by the brevity of a list containing people who tell zero such falsities ever.

This paragraph is fucking insulting . You made up everything up in it because that's the way your brain operates.

I have read every single thing you have written on this platforms.
There was plenty I could have critiques you on.

You took a simple sentence and turned it into some smashed up piece of snotty drivel from inside your head. DO YOU FEEL BETTER?

Because YOU WERE OFF FUCKING BY A CONTINENT.
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Jul 30, 2022
CSI • Jul 30, 2022
Should I get out the popcorn?
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 30, 2022
You're charming CSI, please do. But make it something pleasant you can write to us about later. I've heard some people actually know how to caramelize their own popcorn and I would be very jealous if you're one of these unique unicorns.
Solace​(dom male)
You seem to have a clear image of me in your head. One that has you convinced I am horribly dishonest liar and denies either of us the ability of cogent discussion. While I do feel a sense of despair that this discussion will amount to nothing for either of us, I feel its wrong to leave something I have apparently begun and I do sincerely hope we can reach some middle ground or understanding. Its my fear that discussions have become too long ruled by shouting, name calling and the like that they are no longer about understanding.

Before I get into it, your writing is fine. However I do recommend practicing with being more deliberate in connecting your statements more directly to their subject (Hence why some readers may be confused when you are not referring to them) and I think that grouping your thoughts differently with new lines (i.e. new paragraphs) might give you confidence once you've settled into a style that fits you. Proper grouping may allow you the freedom of not laboriously connecting subjects all time as you seem to prefer. Or perhaps not, writing is really just a matter of practice. Not everyone finds a rhythm they enjoy easily. There is a plethora of studies that show writing styles is as unique as the individual.

I wanted to organize your response into something easier to review and digest for the both of us. However I found it almost as lengthy as the original post as you seem to have a plenitude of issues with me. So with regret I'll have to generalize statements rather than address points individually.

You seem convinced that I am somehow attempting to put you in your place. You also have made implicit statements about me lying and manipulating 20 year olds, even shaming them. You claim that I am consistently aiming to insult you. Cut you down to size. You also claim that I'm lying to you. Attack you... I'm sure there's more I missed.

To this I say again. I am not. I do not. I do not feel the need to. But I do enjoy playing devils advocate, especially when often it has nothing to do with the devil and more about what people don't want to hear. Like, that white lies are not so bad.

I also twisted nothing. You clearly implied that I wanted to make you out to be some monster or weirdo. This is not backtracking, this is not being foot loose, those are your words that I clarified my intent to. The original source. Myself. Is telling you that isn't true. Hence why it would be a lie. You didn't confirm with the source before making a statement. You go on to say that I'm gaslighting you at least a couple times and attempting to be misleading with you. No. I'm simply not. One of your quotes "Duck and weave. It is difficult for you to believe that I don't lie." is particularly ironic. Its difficult for you to believe that I'm not lying. Which I don't, either. Yeah, I tell little white lies to make peoples day better. I don't think this is making anyone's day better.

I can see that my list of your lies has you upset. Its easier to attack me than confront what I was trying to do which is to make a point that its easy to lie. Unintentionally lie even. The stance that I originally responded too was absolute about letting anyone "tie you up if they tell you lies". I made a common ploy in analogy arguments that group A and group B are similar because of x. In this case its you, other Dom's, and lies. Rather than refuting the argument structure with group A and group B are not alike, it appears you've attacked myself instead. Which does not weaken the argument. And despite your claims, I am not revealed to be dishonest because you see me as someone I'm not. I could detail disagreements with your other points, but I really only need one to remain germane to this forums topic while addressing your absolute stances.

I will admit after reading this sentence I wrote it wrong. "Though I do understand your submission is your gift to exceptional individuals" should actually be written as "Though I do understand your submission is yours to gift to exceptional individuals as you see fit," My apologies to submissives who caught my error, I am a long advocate that power comes from the submissive and must be earned by the dominant. A few letters conveyed the tone that it was owed, and it certainly is not. This was my unintentional lie.

I'mME, I sincerely encourage you to step back and breathe. Buddhist Monks practice deep slow breathes, imagining fresh energy entering the body with each inhale and then negative emotions exiting the body with each exhale. This is something that has helped me profoundly in some of the worse years of my life and has enabled me to make calm collected decisions. Consider this more slowly and from the view point that I am not trying to hurt you even if this is hurting you somehow. That we are discussing, not attacking each other. If this remains stressful to you I would even propose an olive branch that we both apologize about something we've said so we may approach the topic again on more even grounds. I also propose we do these in shorter bits, such that we can focus our discussion more strongly as opposed to these cumbersome books we are generating.

Thank you for reading some of my past works. Its a pleasure to have people who find you worthy enough to read. Also thank you for readying criticism, I tell and have been told its an excellent starting ground for self improvement. Though I humbly request we find another outlet for your feed back since, it would stray this subject farther off topic than it has.

Rather childish of me...but I will remain steadfast that it was not an innuendo. A hard truth is a common saying. Slapping someone with something hard has been a method of castigation since before fetish was a thing. Perhaps a chicken before the egg scenario though. Connecting the two only furthers the statement from an innuendo.
DrWakko
DrWakko • Jul 30, 2022
If this were a movie. We would be now watching a hot grudge fuck scene.
Solace​(dom male)
Though your humor is sound DrWakko, if you would please kindly refrain. I would prefer not to add additional incendiaries.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
Solace wrote:
You seem to have a clear image of me in your head. One that has you convinced I am horribly dishonest liar and denies either of us the ability of cogent discussion. While I do feel a sense of despair that this discussion will amount to nothing for either of us, I feel its wrong to leave something I have apparently begun and I do sincerely hope we can reach some middle ground or understanding. Its my fear that discussions have become too long ruled by shouting, name calling and the like that they are no longer about understanding.

Before I get into it, your writing is fine. However I do recommend practicing with being more deliberate in connecting your statements more directly to their subject (Hence why some readers may be confused when you are not referring to them) and I think that grouping your thoughts differently with new lines (i.e. new paragraphs) might give you confidence once you've settled into a style that fits you. Proper grouping may allow you the freedom of not laboriously connecting subjects all time as you seem to prefer. Or perhaps not, writing is really just a matter of practice. Not everyone finds a rhythm they enjoy easily. There is a plethora of studies that show writing styles is as unique as the individual.

I wanted to organize your response into something easier to review and digest for the both of us. However I found it almost as lengthy as the original post as you seem to have a plenitude of issues with me. So with regret I'll have to generalize statements rather than address points individually.

You seem convinced that I am somehow attempting to put you in your place. You also have made implicit statements about me lying and manipulating 20 year olds, even shaming them. You claim that I am consistently aiming to insult you. Cut you down to size. You also claim that I'm lying to you. Attack you... I'm sure there's more I missed.

To this I say again. I am not. I do not. I do not feel the need to. But I do enjoy playing devils advocate, especially when often it has nothing to do with the devil and more about what people don't want to hear. Like, that white lies are not so bad.

I also twisted nothing. You clearly implied that I wanted to make you out to be some monster or weirdo. This is not backtracking, this is not being foot loose, those are your words that I clarified my intent to. The original source. Myself. Is telling you that isn't true. Hence why it would be a lie. You didn't confirm with the source before making a statement. You go on to say that I'm gaslighting you at least a couple times and attempting to be misleading with you. No. I'm simply not. One of your quotes "Duck and weave. It is difficult for you to believe that I don't lie." is particularly ironic. Its difficult for you to believe that I'm not lying. Which I don't, either. Yeah, I tell little white lies to make peoples day better. I don't think this is making anyone's day better.

I can see that my list of your lies has you upset. Its easier to attack me than confront what I was trying to do which is to make a point that its easy to lie. Unintentionally lie even. The stance that I originally responded too was absolute about letting anyone "tie you up if they tell you lies". I made a common ploy in analogy arguments that group A and group B are similar because of x. In this case its you, other Dom's, and lies. Rather than refuting the argument structure with group A and group B are not alike, it appears you've attacked myself instead. Which does not weaken the argument. And despite your claims, I am not revealed to be dishonest because you see me as someone I'm not. I could detail disagreements with your other points, but I really only need one to remain germane to this forums topic while addressing your absolute stances.

I will admit after reading this sentence I wrote it wrong. "Though I do understand your submission is your gift to exceptional individuals" should actually be written as "Though I do understand your submission is yours to gift to exceptional individuals as you see fit," My apologies to submissives who caught my error, I am a long advocate that power comes from the submissive and must be earned by the dominant. A few letters conveyed the tone that it was owed, and it certainly is not. This was my unintentional lie.

I'mME, I sincerely encourage you to step back and breathe. Buddhist Monks practice deep slow breathes, imagining fresh energy entering the body with each inhale and then negative emotions exiting the body with each exhale. This is something that has helped me profoundly in some of the worse years of my life and has enabled me to make calm collected decisions. Consider this more slowly and from the view point that I am not trying to hurt you even if this is hurting you somehow. That we are discussing, not attacking each other. If this remains stressful to you I would even propose an olive branch that we both apologize about something we've said so we may approach the topic again on more even grounds. I also propose we do these in shorter bits, such that we can focus our discussion more strongly as opposed to these cumbersome books we are generating.

Thank you for reading some of my past works. Its a pleasure to have people who find you worthy enough to read. Also thank you for readying criticism, I tell and have been told its an excellent starting ground for self improvement. Though I humbly request we find another outlet for your feed back since, it would stray this subject farther off topic than it has.

Rather childish of me...but I will remain steadfast that it was not an innuendo. A hard truth is a common saying. Slapping someone with something hard has been a method of castigation since before fetish was a thing. Perhaps a chicken before the egg scenario though. Connecting the two only furthers the statement from an innuendo.

Let me tell you something. Paragraph one , I already see your games. You think you have the right to speak to me the way you did about my THOUGHTS. You made your first error right then and there. Period. I see your driver goes on and on and on. I'm quite sure it's filled with your gaslighting, twisting my words . I have no problem putting a pin in your ego. I can do it. You mean nothing to me. I have a free dogs I can loose of you.

You don't get to tell me anything. PERIOD.
Now that I think about it, I have completely confused for so ronr else. I didn't know you were not even 30.