Online now
Online now

How many people dislike liars or players

I'mME
1 year ago • Jul 30, 2022
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
You see how you already making up things in the first paragraph. Those are not my words and you can't produce one single scrap of anything I wore that hints what you are saying I wrote.

That's called gaslighting , look it up. You will not be messing with my sense of reality. I know what I wrote. Do you?
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
Solace wrote:
You're charming CSI, please do. But make it something pleasant you can write to us about later. I've heard some people actually know how to caramelize their own popcorn and I would be very jealous if you're one of these unique unicorns.

Unicorn? That just solidifies some of my thoughts.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
DrWakko wrote:
If this were a movie. We would be now watching a hot grudge fuck scene.

You may be watching a punishment that I'm leading.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
I'm going to pick and choose what I address out of your research paper.

You pissed me off by telling me what I think is too aggressive. Not just upset me. As this was a question, where the answers came from our individual heads, you don't get tell people that what they said is a lie, or it's too aggressive. That's your opinion. You did not frame your answer as an opinion. You framed as the gospel.

Not to mention that you forgot your place, when you told me I need to reflect silently. I spend a great deal of time thinking, I don't need your help. What you imagine that I'm some no e'self esteem ignorant person who doesn't know what they are saying.

You did try and gaslight me, however my words are in black and white. I never used the word misleading. You did.

You need to go back and reread what I wrote about ducking and weaving. It's done not pertain to what you are trying to connect it to.

Everything you wrote about my one sentence [I'm not even submissive to 90% of men] is INCORRECT. It has nothing to do with my statement, nothing, not one damn iota. In the future, instead of assuming you understand what someone is writing about, put your ego aside for a moment and ask a question, so you can learn instead of what you did.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
Let me clear something else for you.
If there was a surprise birthday party. I wouldn't put myself in a position where I had to lie. It's not something I do, you can believe it or not.

I had a similar discussion with someone the other day.

They phrased their question like this.

What are they supposed to say if I turned around and asked do I look fat in this?

I told thek, I would never ask someone that question.
I would ask, does this look okay?

I am not coy, I don't fish around for compliments. I was being sarcastic about my writing , get it sarcastic. I don't need you to Dom my poor spirits up.
First I'm not down, depressed , it any other things like that. It's not poor ImME. I don't lie.

You are not trying to hurt me. No you are trying to school me, which is very inappropriate.

I don't need breathing lessons from you either. My blood pressure stays about 115/70. Got it. I'm a passionate person, you don't like it , too bad. K ow your opponent next time.

I have been through more life situations , turmoil, faced death several times, in a year than you have your entire life. I'm not some crazy person, you were out of line. Im not red faced , crying , or wringing my hands, you were out of line.
I don't need your fake concern. I am very good at smelling insincerity.

Oh, I see you went on to break my writing down. Don't. If you failed to understand something I wrote , here is another opportunity for you to ASK QUESTIONS. Instead of assuming.
Otherwise, I'm not your sub, I'm not sure where you got this idea that it's your place, duty, business to tell critique complete strangers.

Don't lie to yourself, we weren't discussing anything. Because you wrote a bunch of shit, you asked no questions. That is not a discussion. Quite lying to yourself, bad habit.

I don't need you to tell me how to make decisions. I have literally had peoples lives in my hands. You know nada, nunca about me. Everything you wrote were assumptions. Maybe you should take a class of what a discussion is. It does not start out by one person telling the other what to do, how to think, and their thinking is wrong.

Once again you are taking my words that are in black and white [yellow and black] and twisting them. That is so wrong on so many levels and I notice a trend these days in that behavior. This is your que that you should connect what I just wrote to what I am fixing to write.

I never said I was going to critique your writing.

Didn't write it, don't plan on doing it. I used it as an example. This is fucking tedious.

You corrected me about my use of the word inuenndo, don't get that twisted. I used the word correctly, and I provided the definition. Nowhere was the word intent on that definition. You want that , great you can have that.

Once again that whole messy BS you wrote about submission gifts, lalalal, had nothing to do with my one sentence.
Solace​(dom male)
Solace​(dom male) • Jul 30, 2022
[intro 1]
Well technically you did write some smaller bits. And you did let me have the innuendo part...so I suppose that's some form of progress. I would recommend more content like the one I liked for your ear marking. Much more organized in thought. Still though, you're assuming my intent. At this point its simply becoming a quid per quo and we are deviating from the concept of lying that this post is dependent on.

[intro 2/ writing techniques]
I didn't talk to you about breathing techniques because I believed you were having an emotional melt down, I brought them up because you are angry as you've admitted on several occasions. Anger is very useful for writing impassioned speeches but tends to hurt logic and organized thought. A good statement written in anger is typically better when reviewed with a cool head after. Statistically I believe they are usually deleted entirely. Example, your first piece (the one I earmarked) was much better than your second where you come off as more agitated. Likely after having considered the matter for awhile. As I stated earlier you escaped the grouping of your subjects with a surplus of new lines. If it helps you try creating bodies of text with labels above them that you delete later. Its a helpful tool in sorting thoughts as they arrive. I'll include them as an example in this work.

[writing comprehension/ writing use]
I happen to enjoy a pleasantly above average reading comprehension. So for the most part I understand the words as you've put them down per rules of the English language and I don't require questions to understand the words. I didn't try to break down your work because I didn't feel a lack of understanding, I was doing it for a more organized response. These things certainly don't mean I get everything right but if I were to ask you a question, I have little doubt it would be ill received or perhaps ill used. Hopefully we can reach a point where my perception changes and we are both able to explore each others view more thoroughly. As for your repeated statements of twisting words, I am not. I am using them as they've been written in the context they've been written, taking great pains to you quote you directly in a body of work where such citation may be easily found in the corresponding body. Its considerably more likely that you are twisting words by stating what I am trying to do, when I am not. By inserting additional words, that I have not used, i.e. your apparent impression that I believe you to be a crying mess.

[Off topic assumption/ argument method ]
You are also assuming more characteristics about me. You assume peoples lives have not, are not, in my control and that my own life has not been placed in jeopardy far less than your own. Unfortunately trauma cares little for age. I've had the severe displeasure on both accounts more times than I prefer. While I do consider it possible for you to exceed my experience in this area, this concept is off topic and insulting to both of us to pursue. Its important though because again you've made an ironic statement about me not learning who you are, "Knowing your opponent", things I should be doing, and then you make the claim yourself. On a thinly related vein, you seem upset when I make suppositions on your thoughts : "You think you have the right to speak to me the way you did about my THOUGHTS" however again you have few qualms about telling me what I think, feel and intend.

[continued assumptions]
You are again/still assuming I'm trying to put you in some place. I am still not doing this. However I do suspect you are as you've stated "put a pin in my ego". I never told you to reflect silently, it was not an order. I didn't tell you to critique me, I said if you wanted to. You jump from suggestion to order, at a hairpin. My impression is that your very mixed up from how men, at least here, have historically spoken to you. You seem to have the impression that everything I say is somehow an order or trying to control you. Which again are assumptions you yourself are not checking. Questions you could be asking.

[gas lighting/ intro and citation]
I am quite aware of gas lighting. Its a very unfortunate event that really should never occur.

"gaslighting, an elaborate and insidious technique of deception and psychological manipulation, usually practiced by a single deceiver, or “gaslighter,” on a single victim over an extended period. Its effect is to gradually undermine the victim’s confidence in his own ability to distinguish truth from falsehood, right from wrong, or reality from appearance, thereby rendering him pathologically dependent on the gaslighter in his thinking or feelings."

Encyclopædia Britannica, inc. (n.d.). Gaslighting. Encyclopædia Britannica. Retrieved July 30, 2022, from https://www.britannica.com/topic/gaslighting

[gaslighting/ argument]
The definition goes to explain important nuances, for anyone reading please do not assume this is the entire definition provided by Britannica, as worthy a source as I could think to find. However, none of this should be occurring on this timescale. Nor should you be questioning your own sanity, confidence, reality, or should you be becoming pathologically dependent on me. All of which I'm relatively certain you'll refute. Though I do suspect you will review the definition, and post a later quote in an attempt to install your reality over mine. If I am gaslighting, I am doing it no more than yourself.

[Ending/closure]
You are the aggressor here. Everything is a choice and you have chosen, in multiple premeditated instances as indicated by your separate disjointed responses, to reply maliciously. That is to say you have intended to defame, hurt and slander another individual over your own pride with baseless accusations. I am not pursuing such methods with you, I am calmly defending my position and identity by pointing out assumptions and falsities you yourself are stating. You have made this discussion about me rather than the original topic of White lies being acceptable. While I choose to be flattered that I am worthy of such attention from anyone, I am not endeared to be burned nor out of my right to defend myself. I again encourage you to not hit the submit button while a temper runs high, but rather from a more level head where we can find common ground which will not be from trading insults. Further instigation drags the both of us through the mud. If your intent is purely to shame, then its unlikely you'll make more traction than you already have. Our points if believed by any readers (should those exist I pray we providing some meager value) will not be strengthened by repetition. While my previous olive branch was keenly ignored, it is still quite willingly offered.

[Ending writing]
You have the ability to write powerfully. You have the passion, you have the motivation. try limiting yourself to a single reply per person, it will help you to organize thoughts since all points may be contained in one central body, and moved about accordingly. Combine more relevant sentences into paragraphs. Perhaps not as long as mine since they tend to drag on, weary the eyes, and allow readers to forget internal topics rather than assigning an accurate mnemonic value to each paragraph.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
It's not a quid pro quo. You could not help yourself.

Look back in your memory and remember who started this. The forum question was put to the people on this platform, I put out my beliefs.

YOU chose to write all that stuff you wrote, criticisms, smart ass from the time the chute opened.

So quid pro quo my ass. You are not going to find a ali here. I see you and I mean I see inside of you. You may go around and believe it's your right to write complete strangers the shit you did in your 1st installment to me.
People may and probably do let you slide, or they may be great at ignoring people such as yourself.
Get this. I am not any of those people described above. Not a one.

Who put you in charge ? I did not join that club. You have totally slipped how this came about. YOU. LOOK IN THE MIRROR. I would bet my apple pie that this what you are doing is a common theme in your life.

My contribution to this is I never quit. You have never ever encountered anything like me. This quality is not going to be a good thing for you.

Fuck you on your however many pages you wrote, YOU STARTED THIS.
Still sitting on your arrogant perch. People like you thrive on the internet.
You would not last 5 min in person.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
I would recommend more content like the one I liked for your ear marking. Much more organized in thought. Still though, you're assuming my intent. At this
You are talking nonsense, ear marking. Now you have convinced yourself that you are somehow teaching me. Gaslight much? Once one has been subjected to this type of behavior but wakes up, it’s very easy to see when one runs up against it again. This is not a class, you are not my teacher. You overstepped yourself in regards to me. PERIOD. IDGAF what you think about me. All this posturing is just proving me right, but your are so far into it, it doesn’t matter what I say. Narcissists do not think there is anything wrong with them. So now you are using my arguments back towards me.
Assuming, and back to intent.I LET you have that win, but now I rescind that. Intent has nothing to do with innuendo, I gave you the definition. You should work on understanding how to correctly use the word [s]
I have not assumed anything about you. Your very first monologue to me told me everything I needed to know. You are still showing me. So drop the assuming shit. Although I suppose imitation is supposedly the sincerest form of flattery.

You are spiralling now. I see you threw in Encyclopedia Britannica [really]. Gaslighting does not have to be done over a period of time. Your multi page diatribes veiled as if we were/are having a discussion. We weren't and we aren't.
I decided from get go that I will not let you have this .
As stated earlier, the internet brings out all kinds, and truly I believe that it , must be like a big bowl of candy to someone like you.

Be quiet about my writing, you don't get my best [that concept really is at odds with how I am, but because you have fixated on it, critiquing it. That particular concept [examining my writing, now I'm the one assuming, all those things] is called pushing off the dock. It doesn't matter to you, it's for others reading that all this seems familiar to, that is why I provided the phrasing. Nothing for you, yourself, to worry about. I doubt you will find that in Britannica.

I'm not here to compare our reading comprehension skills.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
The more I read your words, it almost brings out my empathy, but that would be wasting my good energy, gee not that I haven't already been doing that.

I don't give a rats ass what others think about this. You started it, now your brain has rearranged exactly what happened. We [ you and i] were NOT talking about white lies.
You and I were not talking at all. You disagreed vehemently about my post. You wrote all kinds of things, now that has branches into you critical thoughts on my writing skills, getting angry, maligning you, dragging you through the mud, and all kinds of things. It really does paint me in the most powerfully diabolic manner.

You give me far too much credit [sarcasm, sighhh] .
I'm actually multi-tasking, can't afford to sit and let this solely occupy my thoughts. or you would be in serious trouble.

You offered an olive branch, LMAO x 1 million. Lol, give me a second to recover. No, that's not what happened.

What really happened.....
You mentioned the words olive branch, then continued on your path. Do you see the difference ? {Rhetorical, sighhh}
Then at the end of this latest diatribe, you mention olive branch again with a backhanded insult. Your olive branch is comprised of rotten wood.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 30, 2022
I am stating right here, that because I like this platform, I am ending this.
I have no pangs of remorse, regret, guilt, for standing up for myself. You see if I don't it, who will?

I am a human being, wondrous with a beautiful heart, a complicated thinking mind. I have never portrayed myself as anything but what I am, perhaps you noticed my name. ImME with flaws and bad habits, and a generous nature, I could go on all day.

What I am not is someone who has an issue with men, someone who makes things up, someone who tells lies [white, yellow, red, whatever] someone who makes someone else look bad.
I'm also not an angry person, and I don't live my life by turning my head when someone comes gunning for me, I also have been known to step in when that happens to people around me, I stand up for others who for whatever reason are not strong enough to stand up for themselves.

These are a few aspects of what I am and what I am not, they by no means cover all that I am.

So hopefully you will stop. If you don't, let the chips fall where they may.