Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 4

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 26, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 26, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk needs more experience because of the pain in the brain that is the best thing I’ve ever done for him and he’s so tired of it that he makes me cry.

We have a different perhaps toxic relationship.

You 2 may want to take a break and reevaluate. I don't like where this is heading. It doesn't sound healthy.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk needs more experience because he doesn't know how to respond directly to anyone who needs it or is going through some issues.

I think maybe he just has a lot of his own shit going on right now and can't really do other people. Gotta get the funk back in his spunk!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 26, 2022
Mr Spunk needs more experience because he believes that a pussy will not be his satisfaction but that they will never have to be able to take it deep inside her.

πŸ€”He is confusing...
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk needs more experience because anything else that needs more experience than he does is not something that you should explore alone
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Jul 27, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 27, 2022
Mr Spunk needs more experience because of her husband's face problems that were wrong about her being a mother of all ages, although that was very funny about her getting slapped into an ice maker with his great dead soap currently playing.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk needs more experience because of her husband's face problems that were wrong about her being a mother of all ages, although that was very funny about her getting slapped into an ice maker with his great dead soap currently playing.

Slapped into an ice maker with a soundtrack to go with it! πŸ˜‚
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Jul 27, 2022
Mr Spunk needs more experience because his name doesn't match his profile and he said he understands the problem of getting into a descreet relationship with my toys.
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
A new week for Mr. Spunk 😁

Mr. Spunk needs more experience because this video started playing with an old man who was at the office and technically I only had one question though I think I will send the word out to the office tomorrow.

Well well, what the hell πŸ˜‚