Online now

Mr Spunk - week 5

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022

Mr Spunk - week 5

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 5, 2022
This week our predictive text will tell us that:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is ____________

Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is to learn who to blame from this morning's book about how much time is spent with his finger across his face fuck.

Welcome to week 5.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022
Mr Spunk’s darkest taboo fantasy is to describe the whole world as a mean face and then when you’re ready to come he will take you out for a bit more than a little sore butt.
    The most loved post in topic
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 5, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is the worst thing that ever happened in his world and the next time he is going with the sights of his life in a couple of weeks.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk’s darkest taboo fantasy is to describe the whole world as a mean face and then when you’re ready to come he will take you out for a bit more than a little sore butt.

Sounds like someone you'd get along with hahah
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is the worst thing that ever happened in his world and the next time he is going with the sights of his life in a couple of weeks.

HIs fantasy is the worst thing? That's awful! 😟
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 5, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 5, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkness taboo fantasy is a great day that has nothing to do with your seed and all of your cock between your eyes.

🤔😕
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is a very happy and prosperous New York PA and NJ and he has to do the needful and oblige me and my husband.

-----
What the actual fuck kind of dark taboo shit is going on down in the U.S.??? 😂🤣😂

(I'm sooo confused 😂)
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
Mr Spunk’s darkest taboo fantasy is a joke that was funny that you were still trying to fight with me and then you did something wrong like crazy cool though and I didn’t realize you lost my head in the woods.

Losing my head in the woods is not very funny but definitely a dark taboo fantasy. 😱 😟
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 6, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk’s darkest taboo fantasy is a joke that was funny that you were still trying to fight with me and then you did something wrong like crazy cool though and I didn’t realize you lost my head in the woods.

Losing my head in the woods is not very funny but definitely a dark taboo fantasy. 😱 😟

Well if your head were lost in the woods you wouldn't realize it would you? If you did it would be crazy cool though.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 6, 2022
Morley wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is a very happy and prosperous New York PA and NJ and he has to do the needful and oblige me and my husband.

-----
What the actual fuck kind of dark taboo shit is going on down in the U.S.??? 😂🤣😂

(I'm sooo confused 😂)

We do some shit that's wrong but crazy cool! 😆