Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 5

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 6, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is hilarious for all the damn anal fans who live in their life hatred for all these damn quote buttons and other features of the above-mentioned types.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is hilarious for all the damn anal fans who live in their life hatred for all these damn quote buttons and other features of the above-mentioned types.

I’m a fan of anal but I have nothing against quote buttons so I’m not sure it would be hilarious for me.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 6, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is football and the big man in his cock now comes with his cum in his mouth and suck his eyes off.

Um...hmmm
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 6, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is football and the big man in his cock now comes with his cum in his mouth and suck his eyes off.

Um...hmmm

Last we heard Mr spunk had a small cock, and now somehow he has a big man in it?
And as for the rest - 🤔???
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 6, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 6, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
SassyinCali wrote:

Um...hmmm

Last we heard Mr spunk had a small cock, and now somehow he has a big man in it?
And as for the rest - 🤔???

Some fantasies are not very realistic.
🤭😁
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 9, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is not okay, but if instead of him being in the shower with them we spent some more money on our own faces and stuff we could possibly find someone else to play the devil sounds we like the best.

A bit convoluted but it could work
(comma added for continuity)
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 9, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is not okay, but if instead of him being in the shower with them we spent some more money on our own faces and stuff we could possibly find someone else to play the devil sounds we like the best.

A bit convoluted but it could work
(comma added for continuity)

So it involves showering, plastic surgery, and devil sounds? 😂
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 9, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 9, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk’s darkest taboo fantasy is a challenge for the devil and the lord warden of his dreams but not a big deal for me to get a kick out of.

I sound pretty tough.

You are my subalicious badass!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 9, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 9, 2022
Mr Spunk's darkest taboo fantasy is just the beginning of a game of action against clit that is what he wants daily for his satisfaction.