Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 6

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 11, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that the guy that was looking like a hot potato went to the bar with a bunch of candy and some green tea.

Um…okay then. 😂

He's so sexy he got ditched by Mr Potato Head? That's rough.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2022
Morley wrote:
Mr. Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has to offer me a good time to meet up for the use of my friend.

(Guess Mr. sexy motherfucker isn't enough for me 😂)

So your friend totally scored!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he does it with a woman who loves to have his cock in her ass and then she will take it all day long harder than she did last year from school.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 13, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 13, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that is why he is so important to us and that he has been doing all kinds of things to make us happy about the fact we have been together.

Wow...that took an unexpected turn. Deep.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that is why he is so important to us and that he has been doing all kinds of things to make us happy about the fact we have been together.

Aww Mr Spunk you big old sweetheart you!!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that sounds like he has a little too big of a pain in the ass and the kind of guy who is talking with me about your eyes and doing that thing with me and his wife.

There’s a lot going on here…
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 13, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with him being sexy hahahah
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that sounds like he has a little too big of a pain in the ass and the kind of guy who is talking with me about your eyes and doing that thing with me and his wife.

There’s a lot going on here…

Wait, go back, go back - what is this thing with you and his wife?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Morley wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has to work on the Cage and I have to go to bed early.

WTF???? 😂

I hear Mr Spunk can definitely wear a person out with all his sexy motherfuckering!