Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 6

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that you hate to be with me and I’m so sorry for being on the list of people who are still trying to remember how to make a happy thanksgiving.

😭 😭😭

Wait - I don't know who Mr Spunk is talking about but I love being with you! πŸ’˜

Well that’s all that matters. ❀️ Hopefully I can figure out how to make a happy thanksgiving so I can get off that list too. Haha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has haunted his tits all over himself from the day after his deaths were born with their own private parts on a mission to protect the world

Way to go Spunky!
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he has haunted his tits all over himself from the day after his deaths were born with their own private parts on a mission to protect the world

Way to go Spunky!

He’s a hero!!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 17, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he was able to make money on his chest as a Dom when he saw the power of his cock and his body.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that he was able to make money on his chest as a Dom when he saw the power of his cock and his body.

Okay then that's probably pretty fucking sexy
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 19, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that the lord warden of the house of my favorite candy bars can mark your face with green eyeshadow.

Well the lord warden is back. πŸ˜†

Oh shit. If those two are in cahoots again then we know who can't be far behind...
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2022
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that has a demon up his nose at least once or twice before the next several dozen times when the death baby comes!

YES! YES! YES! EXACTLY!
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that the lord warden of the house of my favorite candy bars can mark your face with green eyeshadow.

Well the lord warden is back. πŸ˜†

Oh shit. If those two are in cahoots again then we know who can't be far behind...

Ohhh no! Not the death baby!!! 😱
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk is such a sexy motherfucker that has a demon up his nose at least once or twice before the next several dozen times when the death baby comes!

YES! YES! YES! EXACTLY!

πŸ˜‚ We must have been typing at the same time! The death baby has been summoned!!