Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 7

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 17, 2022

Mr Spunk - week 7

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2022
Wow week 7 already. Turns out that like the rest of us our hero enjoys a few weirdo fantasies from time to time.
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend ___________________________________.

Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend like he's in one of those horseshit blanket forts that are downright silly because anyone that loves their damn candy doesn't really matter much anymore.

Ok, that's a bit harsh.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I love my candy and I matter so there! 😆

Mr Spunk likes to pretend that you’re more attractive than me and I just want him to know that I think he would be like a dog if he wasn’t such a little drunk bitch.

Uh I’m not sure what happened here. I’m not stuck up and mean like this! 🤣🤣🤣
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 17, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
I love my candy and I matter so there! 😆

Mr Spunk likes to pretend that you’re more attractive than me and I just want him to know that I think he would be like a dog if he wasn’t such a little drunk bitch.

Uh I’m not sure what happened here. I’m not stuck up and mean like this! 🤣🤣🤣

You are the most beautiful woman in any room that my eyes are in. ❤️ But damn ease up a little on Mr Spunk!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 19, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 19, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that he can do better than interact with his own face person but he doesn't really have anything for anyone at all does he?

1 - Ouch, dude, that sucks.
2 - This is the first time I've ever seen a predictive text question, so I added the question mark
    The most loved post in topic
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 19, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that he can do better than interact with his own face person but he doesn't really have anything for anyone at all does he?

1 - Ouch, dude, that sucks.
2 - This is the first time I've ever seen a predictive text question, so I added the question mark

Aww poor Mr Spunk. I think he needs a hug.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 20, 2022
Sometimes Mr. Spunk likes to pretend that he doesn't want his own business but he does need it so much fun like the slut he is.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 21, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that the best way to fuck is to enhance the quality of life and work with the Director for a dynamic at the same age as well as the new team.

🤔
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2022
Morley wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend to be a good time for you and the other hand.

🤔

I wonder if he has ever successfully convinced anyone or either of their hands hahaha