Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 7

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that the best way to fuck is to enhance the quality of life and work with the Director for a dynamic at the same age as well as the new team.

🤔

I was 100% in agreement with Mr Spunk until the director got involved and then I got completely confused.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 21, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 21, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend to know how much it's really fucking stupid for him to go touch it with his soft brown ball hair so he has his first wife explain why that is

Mr Spunk was married???
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 22, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend to know how much it's really fucking stupid for him to go touch it with his soft brown ball hair so he has his first wife explain why that is

Mr Spunk was married???

Whoa this is totally new information! Why didn’t he tell us?! Also what is he touching with his ball hair? 😂
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 22, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend he doesn't like the story but he does like it when you get hit with a bunch of different stuff from his bedroom or the kitchen.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 22, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:

Mr Spunk was married???

And the fact that it was "his first wife" implies there was more than one.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Aug 23, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2022
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend to know what the heck is going on with the world and how to respond to messages like this but not the way you would want.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that he is a very handsome man and he loves me so much worse than anything I have ever imagined.

Pretending to be handsome is understandable I guess but I don’t know what that last part means. 😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend he doesn't like the story but he does like it when you get hit with a bunch of different stuff from his bedroom or the kitchen.

Ouch! Wtf?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Sometimes Mr Spunk likes to pretend that he is a very handsome man and he loves me so much worse than anything I have ever imagined.

Pretending to be handsome is understandable I guess but I don’t know what that last part means. 😆

Love bites, love bleeds.