Online now
Online now

Mr Spunk - week 8

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 26, 2022

Mr Spunk - week 8

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2022
To celebrate his 2 month anniversary Mr Spunk went out to his local BDSM club, but as usual he went by himself. We need to know why!
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because _________________________
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because the face was not wearing his pants at anyone with a lot of damn screwing off on your anal perspective on what a good person is.

Ah, so that's why.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
That’s how I usually figure out how good a person is. 😆

Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of the lack of communication skills with the hodgepodge of people who do not need help with doing anything more important than the Dom that will be in your mind.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of the lack of communication skills with the hodgepodge of people who do not need help with doing anything more important than the Dom that will be in your mind.

Sometimes predictive text is a hodgepodge of fucked up communication skills hahahah
LongerJohnny wrote:

Sometimes predictive text is a hodgepodge of fucked up communication skills hahahah

Very true! 😆
Morley​(sub female){Max Sterne}
Wow! 2 month anniversary for Mr. Spunk! 🥂

Mr. Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of the day before the meeting he wasn't sure if he can get the latest Flash player.
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Morley wrote:
Wow! 2 month anniversary for Mr. Spunk! 🥂

Mr. Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of the day before the meeting he wasn't sure if he can get the latest Flash player.

I thought Flash player was defunct anyway so he shouldn't let that stop him.
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of the time I was just getting ready to head over there but I couldn’t think of anything that was supposed to happen to the original people that would make sense.

I’m not heading to the dungeon to do anything with Mr Spunk or those original people.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because of the time I was just getting ready to head over there but I couldn’t think of anything that was supposed to happen to the original people that would make sense.

I’m not heading to the dungeon to do anything with Mr Spunk or those original people.

Mr Spunk was pretty lumpy the last couple times we were there so it's really not too surprising after all. And the rest of them can stand back and watch us! Hahahaha
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because his husband doesn't make sure to pay him to the damn fuck off police so he has never used any one for his own personal injury or surgery or even something like you would want to know about

Hubby sounds like an asshole.
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk usually plays alone at the dungeon because his husband doesn't make sure to pay him to the damn fuck off police so he has never used any one for his own personal injury or surgery or even something like you would want to know about

Hubby sounds like an asshole.

You gotta make sure to pay off the damn fuck off police. At least that’s how I’m interpreting this.