Online now

Mr Spunk - week 9

LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 31, 2022

Mr Spunk - week 9

LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2022
It turns out our hero has a fetish that we didn't know about:
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes __________

Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes on top of his favorite finger which may also contain many other useful items for use as part of his face label and other related articles of shit.

Off we go!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
I wonder which finger is his favorite.

Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes but I’m not cooking it anymore so he thinks he’s a king of the dead side of the devil.

Cooked butthole. Sounds delish. 🤢
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Aug 31, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:

Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes but I’m not cooking it anymore so he thinks he’s a king of the dead side of the devil.

I'm not sure which is worse, cooked butthole or raw. Or the dead side of the devil or the live side! This is all bad.
LongerJohnny wrote:

I'm not sure which is worse, cooked butthole or raw. Or the dead side of the devil or the live side! This is all bad.

I’m not cooking butthole for anybody. Haha Mr Spunk can try to be as kingly as he wants
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes because he doesn’t want anything like an almost kinda drunk idiot to do that one thing that is wrong with the people who are talking in the face of the lord warden of the holy land.

I don’t want anything like that either but I also don’t eat buttholes.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Sep 1, 2022
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes because he doesn’t want anything like an almost kinda drunk idiot to do that one thing that is wrong with the people who are talking in the face of the lord warden of the holy land.

I don’t want anything like that either but I also don’t eat buttholes.

I don't understand anything that's going on here but it sounds like somebody's being kind of rude, talking in people's faces and calling them names. Not cool.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Sep 1, 2022
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes for his satisfaction and he will make sure that you have an amazing time for him and his friends.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
SassyinCali wrote:
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes for his satisfaction and he will make sure that you have an amazing time for him and his friends.

Mr Spunk is a very gracious host!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes for about ten bucks per the usual agreement but there has been some confusion about which door the damn fuck off oil should immediately shut

I stopped trying to figure that out a long time ago
1 year ago • Sep 1, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
Mr Spunk likes to eat buttholes for about ten bucks per the usual agreement but there has been some confusion about which door the damn fuck off oil should immediately shut

I stopped trying to figure that out a long time ago

Huh only $10 for butthole eating? Sounds pretty cheap!