Online now
Online now

Support

House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022

Support

House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2022
Presently going through a messy divorce and find myself financially unable to attend the usual munches and events I'm used to after all the legal fees.

So i look to the community for support. Kind words, group events in my area, emotional support, whatever is available.

SYK:
My wife was my slave, kitten, lg. She has bipolar 2 manic depression, and too much ptsd from prior relationships. In the end we seemed to spend more time apart than we did together whether that was socially, physically, or mentally.
RiverT{Not lookin}
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
RiverT{Not lookin} • Sep 2, 2022
Sending a virtual hug from across the ocean! I'm sorry this is happening to you.
Defender​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
Defender​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2022
Been there, done that.

Twice.

Happy now though.

Message for you HT:

There IS life after divorce.

And maybe even a bit of 🥳🥳 again, if you are lucky.

Meanwhile I feel your pain , and wish you good luck.

D.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
Sorry you are going through all that.

But, I'm confused. You can't go to munches and events because of finances being effected by the divorce, but you want information on munches and events in your area. Please elaborate.
Estaria​(sub female)
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2022
I feel you, going through all of the above. The stupid court dates looming over your head, that's what I found the worst.

My ex also had been previously diagnosed with bipolar 2 and was being treated for ADHD and Major Depressive Disorder.

I get how hard things can be right now. Some days I feel fine, even great. Others I'm wondering what the f*ck I'm doing with my life and all the decisions I have to make now to basically start over again.

Sending you a virtual hug like River. I'm only 6 months into it, but I really do believe everything gets better. ❤️
Ingénue{VK}
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
Ingénue{VK} • Sep 2, 2022
I'm sorry that you're going through a difficult time. I hope you are able to access the support you wish for.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 2, 2022
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 2, 2022
moll wrote:
You can't go to munches and events because of finances being effected by the divorce, but you want information on munches and events in your area. Please elaborate.

Precovid I heard of events like a group hiking that's all you have to do is show up. Them there's other events that accept volunteers I stead of cover fees.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Sep 3, 2022
House Talion wrote:
moll wrote:
You can't go to munches and events because of finances being effected by the divorce, but you want information on munches and events in your area. Please elaborate.

Precovid I heard of events like a group hiking that's all you have to do is show up. Them there's other events that accept volunteers I stead of cover fees.

Oh...that sounds cool. I'm not sure what the munches in my area are like. I hear the only cost is for what you order.

I'm sure there are listings for groups other bdsm sites.

Hope you find what you are looking for.
Moonlit Knight
1 year ago • Sep 3, 2022
Moonlit Knight • Sep 3, 2022
Hey I feel for you. My ex had CPTSD from growing up in a funeral home with abusive parents. Mine was signed May 12th, 2022. Somehow you got to believe this, you feel better. Watch the phases of the moon, journal a lot if it helps, start a daily exercise program if you're able to or haven't yet, take care of exterior maintenance projects before shitty weather comes.
The legal bills suck too. They will end. You're a veteran here, you'll wind up on your feet I'm sure. Good luck.