Online now
Online now

Reverse harem? 2 Masters?

Storms n Abi{Whatever }
1 year ago • Sep 6, 2022

Reverse harem? 2 Masters?

Storms n Abi{Whatever } • Sep 6, 2022
I have heard a lot about reverse harems and see fiction novels about a girl falling in love with 2 guys (usually brothers or best friends). Does this exist in real life too? And if so, how does it work?
MasterBear​(other butch)
1 year ago • Sep 7, 2022
MasterBear​(other butch) • Sep 7, 2022
Removing gender here.. An s type can serve 2 or more M types. It is generally negotiated between the M types about time and activities.

What is expected and when.
Secret Mind​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
Secret Mind​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2022
Yes, it's called "co domming"
It's a bit rare in the lifestyle but does exist.
A submissive can chose to serve 2 dominants. One dynamic already takes a lot of communication for it to work. Now times that by 3.
Need 3xs the communication. Plus the dominants need to be cool with each other. Which sad to say, is also kind of rare.
It can get very complicated. If one dominant says that your not allowed to cum for a week. But the other one wants you to cum. What are you going to do then?
I see it as having too many managers in the workplace at the same time. One tells you to go left the other tells you to go right. You can't do both. Also if you go left, you get in trouble, if you go right, you gr in trouble. Stand and do nothing? Still getting in trouble.
    The most loved post in topic
FunCouple{.-Couple-.}
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
FunCouple{.-Couple-.} • Sep 8, 2022
Hello
I once knew a submissive who had a situation where there was her Primary Dom, but also a secondary who was her Service Dom.
When the Primary was away, the Service Dom was available for her routine flogging/spankings or sensation/impact play sessions.

If she had been ‘grounded’ (ie. their term for not allowed to cum) then the Service Dom was informed of this.

Apparently there was also never any penetration involved.
I believe he got a great deal of pleasure keeping her edged and being able to practise his craft.
I also believe his other reward was often a BJ at the end of the scene.

(I am just the messenger)
FC
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Sep 8, 2022
Secret Mind wrote:
Yes, it's called "co domming"
It's a bit rare in the lifestyle but does exist.
A submissive can chose to serve 2 dominants. One dynamic already takes a lot of communication for it to work. Now times that by 3.
Need 3xs the communication. Plus the dominants need to be cool with each other. Which sad to say, is also kind of rare.
It can get very complicated. If one dominant says that your not allowed to cum for a week. But the other one wants you to cum. What are you going to do then?
I see it as having too many managers in the workplace at the same time. One tells you to go left the other tells you to go right. You can't do both. Also if you go left, you get in trouble, if you go right, you gr in trouble. Stand and do nothing? Still getting in trouble.

I used to Co Domme with a good Female friend as you said it was a lot of work. The "lot of work" can't be stressed enough here. We shared two submissive males..even more work when we decided to collar one. I swear at times we talked more about what we wanted, what we planned to do and how it all played out. The scheduling as we scened together was nightmare so then made it ok to scene separately, you'd think this would make it easier! NOPE! more talking. While in action, the plays were hot, the reality was often more work.
Miki
1 year ago • Sep 11, 2022
Miki • Sep 11, 2022
Common as anything else people can get together and decide on. For the vanilla set there's groups formerly known as "swingers" who "keep the love fresh" by the ol' switcharoo.

But a sub entertaining more than one dom where each are aware.. Not all that unusual. Perhaps not discussed outside of the inner circle very much, but that's like everything else where twisted fucks are involved. The outside world either don't get it, overgeneralize what this shit is about-- Or pass harsh judgement on what they see as depraved, immoral behavior.

..a d I went on one fuck of a tangent.. Sorry. In brief direct answer.. Yes, it occurs more often than we hear about. As with anything else, as long as they communicate openly, these setups can work fine... Maybe not last forever, but what the fuck, very few relationships really do.
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
1 year ago • Sep 11, 2022
Many years ago I did have two Doms at the same time. However, one was a primary of sorts and in control. They were friends.

I agree, it is alot of work by all parties. In my opinion clear communication is even more important in a reverse harem kind of situation. And as others have said there has to be incredible trust and agreement between the two Dominants.

Would I do that again? Yes in a heartbeat, though the likelihood of finding two Doms who could work together for the betterment of a long lasting relationship and that I am equally drawn to is very unlikely.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Sep 12, 2022
Grey Eyes wrote:
Many years ago I did have two Doms at the same time. However, one was a primary of sorts and in control. They were friends.

I agree, it is alot of work by all parties. In my opinion clear communication is even more important in a reverse harem kind of situation. And as others have said there has to be incredible trust and agreement between the two Dominants.

Would I do that again? Yes in a heartbeat, though the likelihood of finding two Doms who could work together for the betterment of a long lasting relationship and that I am equally drawn to is very unlikely.

Grey Eyes,
I hope you don't mind some question. If you don't want to answer, I will respect that.

Sounds like one was more of a playmate and the other was your Dom. Am I understanding you correctly? Also, how long did the relationship last and why did it end?

If those questions are to personal, please say so. I'm just curious.
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
[quote="moll"]
Grey Eyes wrote:

Grey Eyes,
I hope you don't mind some question. If you don't want to answer, I will respect that.

Sounds like one was more of a playmate and the other was your Dom. Am I understanding you correctly? Also, how long did the relationship last and why did it end?

The one who was more in control had more experience and more time. They were long time friends. In the situation I was in they were not always available at the same time due to work/travel. It lasted 6 months and ended with what I considered a breach of trust.

Again, this is my experience.
moll​(other female){owned slav}
[quote="Grey Eyes"]
moll wrote:
Grey Eyes wrote:

Grey Eyes,

The one who was more in control had more experience and more time. They were long time friends. In the situation I was in they were not always available at the same time due to work/travel. It lasted 6 months and ended with what I considered a breach of trust.

Again, this is my experience.
I gotcha. Thank you for the candor.