Online now
Online now

Soooo Squirting...

Hawkeye
6 years ago • Jan 7, 2018
Hawkeye • Jan 7, 2018
@ takenlower
It became about freedom of speech when fudbar told how to speak. Tone comes from the person reading the post. The author my have tried to inflict a tone but it is the reader that ultimately gives it tone and there is no garuntee that the two are the same. And Sweetlilmiss made it clear that she was only stating her opinion. If it was taken otherwise It is the reader who is at fault. She didn’t call anyone or any group out she simply stated an opinion. One that I’m sure many don’t agree with but I’m also sure many do. If this site is to be a safe place then it should be a safe place to all. Not just to the ones who have similar views. Sweetlilmiss never attacked or shamed anyone yet she was instantly shamed by others for stating her opinion. If people felt there were issues that should have been clarified and or corrected then they should have said/done that and not make false accusations.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 7, 2018
The tone comes not only from the reader, but also - or maybe mostly - from the author. Let me give you a very explicit and definitely not nice example (apparently I like ones). Imagine a situation where a skinny person, in the presence of people who are visibly overweight, says that being overweight is disgusting. Now, will these only be an innocent opinion?
Dumbledore​(dom male)
Dumbledore​(dom male) • Jan 7, 2018
@Hawkeye

Are you blind? Is your nick-name a pun?
(watch out now, don't be offended, tone comes from the person reading the post!)

Just read the first line of the reaction please "SOOOOOO Disgusting! Why would anyone think it is attractive to pee all over the place?". There is simply no way this can be interpreted as anything but a frontal attack on the opinion expressed by the original poster. And that kind of frontal attack is against all of the open nature we're supposed to embody and defend in our beautiful community.

Freedom of speech? OK, but then there's also freedom of speech for others to point out how stupid and narrow-minded a particular reaction is. But it's only her own opinion... Well of course it is, and finding that stupid and narrow-minded is just my opinion. Just as your misguided reactions are ... yes, simply your opinion.
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 7, 2018
Fudbar wasn’t telling someone how to speak. He was pointing out that the way this person was speaking was offensive and if this person wants to bring up “opinions” there are more effective ways to do so when dealing with human beings. If you want your voice to be heard one must speak in a voice that resonates. Let’s say that I feel like this person..felt. I would have said:

“I understand the appeal in this to others, but for me, it is simply something I can’t bring myself to want to even attempt. I guess perhaps I have some issues with the way things seems to work. I’ve read a few articles and feel like it’s just someone peeing everywhere, but I accept that I might possibly be wrong.”

This says: Squirting grosses me out but it’s cool if you like pee, I guess. Please for the love of god don’t ever squirt on me or make me do it! I’d probably puke.

Less offensive tone. Better context. Moral of the story: Think before opening your mouth/typing the words that might tear another down.
SweetLilMissy​(switch female){nope}
evergrey wrote:
Also, Calling people ignorant whilst exposing your own ignorance on multiple levels is not going to impress us.
Sure, we are entitled to our opinions. A lot of people now have the opinion that you are nasty and judgmental. You don't get immunity from the consequences of your actions, including the way you use your words. Take a good long look at your first replies, and if you cannot comprehend why your response was out of line, then you are just going to end up getting the same reaction out of people over and over again, no matter how many times you try to convince yourself that they are the problem, not you.

Hmmm.... now you are putting words in my mouth! I NEVER said ANYONE was ignorant! You, however, just showed yours. If nothing else, this has made for one lively conversation, and one that should be had, no matter which side of the potty you are on. I stand by my opinion that I PERSONALLY would be mortified to pee all over the place, but hey, that's me. AND I AM ENTITLED TO THAT OPINION, LIKE IT OR NOT.

You want to talk about shaming.... exactly what do you think you are doing? You are shaming someone because they have a different opinion than yours. AND you are making false statements about what I have or have not said.

So, my dear... I have one thing to say to you... Go piss on someone else's opinion, mine stands.
Asteria​(neither female)
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 7, 2018
@SweetLilMissy

This is not about having _different_ opinion, but about the way you expressed it.

I will tell you something. If I would tell people I interact with on a daily basis that I am who I am, that some particular things are arousing for me, they would probably tell me that it is disgusting and I am just sick. And no, that would not be innocent, different opinion. Because while I accept and understand that BDSM might not be what rocks their boats, they would not present similar attitude towards me. It would be completely OK for me to hear that BDSM is something they do not understand and are definitely not interested in. But hearing that something is disgusting might simply hurt.
Asteria, Again, I stand totally behind what I said. If someone wants to make it a personal thing, that's their priority. It was a PERSONAL opinion, and it is MY opinion. I feel sorry for anyone that has tried to infer, interject, misquote, and totally outright LIE about what I have or have not said. Why is everyone so afraid of my opinion?

So .... my final word on this topic.....

Anyone offended, fuck off. Anyone wanting to interject "tone" into My opinion... fuck off. Anyone wanting to OUTRIGHT LIE about what I have said...

FUCK OFF!

I will be in the little girls room, peeing, where I like to pee!
TakenLower
TakenLower • Jan 7, 2018
That’s a wrap, folks.
Silver​(sub female){not intere}
6 years ago • Jan 8, 2018
Lets all take a step back.

The very first post asked questions about squirting and how to get a woman to squirt. It didnt ask for anyone's personal opinion about squirt and its chemical makeup or how others feel about it.

this has gotten way out of control over personal feelings drama.
lets get back to....answering the original post to the best of our ability and lets try to keep all the personal opinion drama out of it.

Can W/we please be adults now and have a decent conversation about squirt?

Thank You
6 years ago • Jan 8, 2018
Back to the original conversation....another research article on the topic.

"The prevalence of FE is 10–54%. CI is divided into penetration and orgasmic forms. The prevalence of CI is 0.2–66%." This article would indicate that the prevalence of incontinence is maximum 66%, while the maximum containing female prostate fluids is a maximum of 54%. Indications are that approximately 50% is incontinence.

Female Ejaculation Orgasm vs. Coital Incontinence: A Systematic Review

Abstract
Introduction
Women may expel various kinds of fluids during sexual arousal and at orgasm. Their origins, quantity, compositions, and expulsion mechanisms depend on anatomical and pathophysiological dispositions and the degree of sexual arousal. These are natural sexual responses but may also represent symptoms of urinary incontinence.

Aim
The study aims to clarify the etiology of fluid leakage at orgasm, distinguish between associated physiological sexual responses, and differentiate these phenomena from symptoms of illness.

Methods
A systematic literature review was performed. EMBASE (OvidSP) and Web of Science databases were searched for the articles on various phenomena of fluid expulsions in women during sexual arousal and at orgasm.

Main Outcome Measures
Articles included focused on female ejaculation and its variations, coital incontinence (CI), and vaginal lubrication.

Results
Female ejaculation orgasm manifests as either a female ejaculation (FE) of a smaller quantity of whitish secretions from the female prostate or a squirting of a larger amount of diluted and changed urine. Both phenomena may occur simultaneously. The prevalence of FE is 10–54%. CI is divided into penetration and orgasmic forms. The prevalence of CI is 0.2–66%. Penetration incontinence occurs more frequently and is usually caused by stress urinary incontinence (SUI). Urodynamic diagnoses of detrusor overactivity (DOA) and SUI are observed in orgasmic incontinence.

Conclusions
Fluid expulsions are not typically a part of female orgasm. FE and squirting are two different physiological components of female sexuality. FE was objectively evidenced only in tens of cases but its reported high prevalence is based mostly on subjective questionnaire research. Pathophysiology of squirting is rarely documented. CI is a pathological sign caused by urethral disorder, DOA, or a combination of both, and requires treatment. An in-depth appreciation of these similar but pathophysiologically distinct phenomena is essential for distinguishing normal, physiological sexual responses from signs of illness. Pastor Z. Female ejaculation orgasm vs. coital incontinence: A systematic review. J Sex Med 2013;10:1682–1691.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12166/full