Online now
Online now

Any special place in the world for your kink

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Sep 29, 2022

Any special place in the world for your kink

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2022
I'm a man of many talents. No, really. I am. Let's see here. I cook. I clean. I make sweet music (not just in the bedroom). I give a mean foot massage. So good she'll be walking on air when I'm done with her! See...I told ya.

But I'm curious about a special destination... Anywhere in the world that you'd love to enjoy your kink. Or maybe just R&R with someone special. I hope to get answers from everybody. Even those that may not care for me and incredible sense of humor (yes you), I love ya anyways.

For me, it's Santorini Greece. Such a beautiful place. It looks fantastical. I can definitely see me spanking ass and nibbling on the sweetness of her essence, in a villa with amazing views. Ahhhh...what a beautiful thought.

Ok go!! Let's have fun with it, people.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
SirPoison wrote:
Does not matter as long as your with the right person

Now Sir, surely you are more creative than that. What you wrote goes without saying. But in this vast planet, there are so many incredible places to explore. Please give us more.

And if you say a tent in your backyard....I can dig that. Because it sounds like an adventure.
Noire{Owned (NH)}
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Sep 29, 2022
Oh this is a good one.🥰
Let me see… Personally I have two places in mind.

My first pick would be to Travel to Greece, Mykonos to be more specific. I’d love to get a cozy Air bnb with an open floor concept with views of that beautiful blue ocean. The thought of a romantic setting with candles, wine and rose petals sprinkled all over a king sized bed.. Warm air and a beautiful sunset to watch while my dominant devours me… Just gets my inner princess so excited.

My second pick would be somewhere in Arabia, possibly Egypt. The thought of beautiful dessert views, in a lovers -tent and coolish/warm nights. Gives me hot and steamy primal vibes. Just spice and everything feeling fiery and full of passion.

But yeah those would be my top two places I’d like to experience some kinky fun. 🥰
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Noire wrote:
Oh this is a good one.🥰
Let me see… Personally I have two places in mind.

My first pick would be to Travel to Greece, Mykonos to be more specific. I’d love to get a cozy Air bnb with an open floor concept with views of that beautiful blue ocean. The thought of a romantic setting with candles, wine and rose petals sprinkled all over a king sized bed.. Warm air and a beautiful sunset to watch while my dominant devours me… Just gets my inner princess so excited.

My second pick would be somewhere in Arabia, possibly Egypt. The thought of beautiful dessert views, in a lovers -tent and coolish/warm nights. Gives me hot and steamy primal vibes. Just spice and everything feeling fiery and full of passion.

But yeah those would be my top two places I’d like to experience some kinky fun. 🥰

That...sounds amazing.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
The Island of Antigua! Im not a beach person...me? Sun? Beaches? Red hair? They don't mix, however, as a child I saw a National Geographic magazine with a story about the Island and it's been my bucket list destination ever since.

I want to swim naked under the moon in the blue water. I want to flip over rocks and find new creatures I've never seen before. I want to lay under a palm frond umbrella.

I want to sleep with the windows open and the ocean breeze caressing my sweaty skin as I come down out of subspace.
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2022
For me, there is a setting, rather than a place.

Somewhere quiet, secluded and wrapped in natural habitat. Where there is running water, a river surrounded by trees and moss and stone. Where I can swim in the river under moonlight and camp with the earth beneath me and the trees above me.

It's where I feel most in touch with myself. Most alive and also at my quietest.

I am lucky enough to live in such a place, with wild moors, ancient forest and clear, granite streams on my doorstep. I camp there a lot. But rarely find anyone quiet enough to share it with.
Estaria​(sub female)
Estaria​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2022
Hmmm..... a glow in the dark beach in the Maldives or Vermont.

Always wanted to see a beach that glows, would be pretty awesome.

Vermont I just loved. In the middle of nowhere among the trees with no sounds of humans, in the summer we'd go exploring through the forest and find little streams and swimming holes. In the winter everything is covered with a blanket of snow and I loved being inside with a fireplace and coziness.
    The most loved post in topic
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
RoseUndressed​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2022
Estaria wrote:
Hmmm..... a glow in the dark beach in the Maldives or Vermont.

Always wanted to see a beach that glows, would be pretty awesome.

Vermont I just loved. In the middle of nowhere among the trees with no sounds of humans, in the summer we'd go exploring through the forest and find little streams and swimming holes. In the winter everything is covered with a blanket of snow and I loved being inside with a fireplace and coziness.

This sounds idyllic.