Online now
Online now

Any littles or adult babies on the site?

Lovedove​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022

Any littles or adult babies on the site?

Lovedove​(sub female) • Oct 5, 2022
I'm just curious because I have seen lots of traditional S/m roles and some middles but not many littles or adult babies. I know there are ageplayers on the site already but I am asking about a specific age range of regression. I'm asking because I am used to fetlife having a large group of ABDL groups. Fetlife sucks but it had it's lotus' in the swamp floating around.
Ingénue{VK}
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
Ingénue{VK} • Oct 5, 2022
There was an active forum thread by littles for littles for quite a while. It finished a year ago.

Maybe it's time to start a new one.
IowaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
IowaDom​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2022
Personally, and as always speakin' only for myself ... I am BIG fan of littles! Why just ask me on any day .....
I like me gettin a little titty
I like me givin a little spankin
I favor me seein a little more that I am s'pose to
I enjoy moving 'er a little closer to that Big O before denyin it a few times

Hell, it if wasn't fer gettin a little, we'd never get around to gettin ALOT! So here's to ya! Now everybody go out and get a little!

oh snap! Wrong kind of little! My Bad .... I'm bad, ID did a baddie ....
but seriously, yes there is quite a decent amount of people here with little or adult baby kinks on here, and from what I have been noticing, the count is definitely growing. And for the record, I do not advocate or condemn what people do or do not do in "little space" - I was just yankin yer chains a little icon_razz.gif
~ID~
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Oct 5, 2022
IowaDom wrote:

Hell, it if wasn't fer gettin a little, we'd never get around to gettin ALOT! So here's to ya! Now everybody go out and get a little!

oh snap! Wrong kind of little! My Bad .... I'm bad, ID did a baddie ....
~ID~

ID be bad Daddy
ID be 'pank-ed
ID be pummished
He be pummished baaaad!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
IowaDom​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 7, 2022
IowaDom​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2022
AB stands for Adult Babies. These are adults who enjoy acting and roleplaying as infants. They find it fun or sexually exciting to return mentally to a childlike state. In scientific terms, this is called paraphilic infantilism. They can wear diapers, baby clothes and use pacifiers or drink from a bottle as part of the roleplay activity.

DL stands for Diaper Lovers. These adults can also be AB, but not always. Some are not interested in baby, older child or teenager roleplaying. They might simply prefer to wear diapers instead of other types of underwear. There can be a connection to past or present incontinence issues where the adult started using diapers and grew to love them.
Sweet Ginger​(sub female){}
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022
Hi to all the littles. 🍭🍭🍭🍭I'm also a little although I have other tendencies as well..my most comfy space is "little space " any littles that feel like chatting discussing routines, favorite Disney movies, stuffies, etc...etc..etc... feel free to contact me as well.. I think our little side is misunderstood sometimes.
    The most loved post in topic