Online now
Online now

Any littles or adult babies on the site?

Villanelle​(staff)
1 year ago • Oct 13, 2022
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 13, 2022
We kindly ask that any fiction pieces be shared on personal blogs and/or submitted to our Magazine for publication. Also, as others have noted, a clarification that all scenarios involve consenting adults is vital.
CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Oct 15, 2022
CotrolYourHole • Oct 15, 2022
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
I'll post a short one in this forum and you all can make a determination.

It didn’t stay up long at all did it lol? I saw the first paragraph or so & it sounded hot as hell, but I had to go somewhere with the fam so I thought “I’ll finish reading later when I can read at home with the wifey”…then it was gone by last night😂if you wanna post it as a blog (with age disclaimer so it stays up) I’d be interested to read & im sure other folks on this thread would be too🔥🔥🔥getting naughty ideas/stories to read to subs for inspiration is always fun😎
Lovedove​(sub female)
Lovedove​(sub female) • Oct 15, 2022
IowaDom wrote:
AB stands for Adult Babies. These are adults who enjoy acting and roleplaying as infants. They find it fun or sexually exciting to return mentally to a childlike state. In scientific terms, this is called paraphilic infantilism. They can wear diapers, baby clothes and use pacifiers or drink from a bottle as part of the roleplay activity.

DL stands for Diaper Lovers. These adults can also be AB, but not always. Some are not interested in baby, older child or teenager roleplaying. They might simply prefer to wear diapers instead of other types of underwear. There can be a connection to past or present incontinence issues where the adult started using diapers and grew to love them.

Perfect def! Lol But also DLs are more into plain diapers and no interest in little - AB headspace ageplay like you already said. So they would hate anyone who gifted them graphic diapers lol. I personally have met a few DLs who are really into medical play and ageplaying seniors. Like people in their early thirties acting in their late 80's and such kind of ageplay.
Lovedove​(sub female)
Lovedove​(sub female) • Oct 15, 2022
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
By ages and situations, I mean the stories and scenarios are depictions of sex with her in little space. She identified in the single digits to early teens. While the stories were written for a consenting adult who is a little, if someone were to read the story without knowing why it was written or for whom, it could be triggering, especially if they had suffered sexual or psychological abuse as a child.

That's cool. I used to sell eroticas online with a dark ageplay element to them as well. I always found the disclaimer on top to be helpful to avoid triggers in the readings.
Fotaseventyfour
Fotaseventyfour • Oct 15, 2022
CotrolYourHole wrote:
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
I'll post a short one in this forum and you all can make a determination.

It didn’t stay up long at all did it lol? I saw the first paragraph or so & it sounded hot as hell, but I had to go somewhere with the fam so I thought “I’ll finish reading later when I can read at home with the wifey”…then it was gone by last night😂if you wanna post it as a blog (with age disclaimer so it stays up) I’d be interested to read & im sure other folks on this thread would be too🔥🔥🔥getting naughty ideas/stories to read to subs for inspiration is always fun😎

I appreciate the feedback. They pulled it down within a few minutes. I thought the narrative made it clear that the participants were adults, but I guess it was not clear enough. I'm waiting for feedback from Admin on how I can edit it or what disclaimer to post beforehand so as not to offend anyone or put this site in any sort of legal gray area. I will let you know when I know how I can go about sharing it.
Fotaseventyfour
Fotaseventyfour • Oct 15, 2022
Lovedove wrote:
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
By ages and situations, I mean the stories and scenarios are depictions of sex with her in little space. She identified in the single digits to early teens. While the stories were written for a consenting adult who is a little, if someone were to read the story without knowing why it was written or for whom, it could be triggering, especially if they had suffered sexual or psychological abuse as a child.

That's cool. I used to sell eroticas online with a dark ageplay element to them as well. I always found the disclaimer on top to be helpful to avoid triggers in the readings.

That is the one thing I did not do, unfortunately. 😞 I will not make that mistake again.
Fotaseventyfour
1 year ago • Oct 19, 2022
Fotaseventyfour • Oct 19, 2022
Just posted it in my blog, with a disclaimer and some additional editing. Hopefully it passes muster this time.
Musetta​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 20, 2022
Musetta​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2022
I’m a little too, happy to chat w/ peoples. A lot about being little feels simple to me. But I think unless you are little or have been involved with a few it gets super complicated for folks. But yayyyy us! We’re here!
CanBiWife​(dom female)
1 year ago • Oct 20, 2022
CanBiWife​(dom female) • Oct 20, 2022
I have chatted with a few Bi Littles and find it quite interesting … stimulations.

I have also chatted with a woman who is a Bi Adult Baby and really enjoyed it.

I’d like to chat with more Littles and Adult Babies
Bella duPuy​(sub female){Not lookin}
1 year ago • Oct 21, 2022
Fotaseventyfour wrote:
A few years ago I had an online dynamic with a little. We were very close. She was extremely sexual when in little space. I wrote some stories and scenarios for her that I wouldn't mind sharing if there was enough interest in reading them, but I am worried that the ages and situations in them could be triggering for some with traumatic experiences in their past. I am open to any thoughts and/or suggestions.

i wanna to luv to read dem. 💗🌷🐞🍭🍬🍦