Online now
Online now

Any no sexual contact before marriage Christians?

littlecuffedfaerie​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 7, 2022

Any no sexual contact before marriage Christians?

Just curious if there's any other Christians on the site, particularly those who believe in no sexual contact before marriage. I do feel a lot of people forget that D/s is *not* just about sex. You can be in a D/s dynamic and still abstain from sexual contact before marriage.
    The most loved post in topic
HEMI​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 7, 2022

Re: Any no sexual contact before marriage Christians?

HEMI​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2022
thecagedfaerie wrote:
Just curious if there's any other Christians on the site, particularly those who believe in no sexual contact before marriage. I do feel a lot of people forget that D/s is *not* just about sex. You can be in a D/s dynamic and still abstain from sexual contact before marriage.

You are on the right track. The standard for a D/s relationship was articulated some 2,000 years by the Apostle Paul in chapter 5 of his letter to the Ephesians:

[21]Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ.
[22] Wives, be subject to your husbands, as to the Lord.
[23] For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
[24] As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands.
[25] Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
[26] that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word,
[27] that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.
[28] Even so husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
[29] For no man ever hates his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, as Christ does the church,
[30] because we are members of his body.
[31] "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
[32] This mystery is a profound one, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church;
[33] however, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
CSI
CSI
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022
CSI • Oct 8, 2022
Yes, there absolutely are.
CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Oct 8, 2022

CotrolYourHole • Oct 8, 2022
HEMI wrote:
thecagedfaerie wrote:

You are on the right track. The standard for a D/s relationship was articulated some 2,000 years by the Apostle Paul in chapter 5 of his letter to the Ephesians:

[21]Be subject to one another out of reverence for Christ.
[22] Wives, be subject to your husbands, as to the Lord.
[23] For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior.
[24] As the church is subject to Christ, so let wives also be subject in everything to their husbands.
[25] Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
[26] that he might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word,
[27] that he might present the church to himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be holy and without blemish.
[28] Even so husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.
[29] For no man ever hates his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, as Christ does the church,
[30] because we are members of his body.
[31] "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
[32] This mystery is a profound one, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church;
[33] however, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.

Wow it’s awesome to see somebody else who has reached the exact realization that me & my wife did about Christian marriage being D/s by definition. Thanks for sharing these verses for anyone who might not know, and for you CagedFaerie, I want to encourage you that some Dominant Christian men are out there and not only looking for short-term dynamics but marriage😍

Here’s a short version of my experience with this topic- The “humble and submissive” part of Paul’s advice is something me & my wife discussed the night we met…which was for deliverance prayer of all things, many demonic spirits came out of her screaming and opening the door as they fled (!!!), then after she was delivered we talked for hours about life, what it means to be Christian men and women etc. Got married a month later & pregnant 4 months later haha…the natural Dominant role I grew into made sure that our sex life was great, even though we were both virgins before we met. She was 20 and I was almost 25, so we both felt a bit weird about still being virgins, but losing it together was SO worth it🔥now what I DONT support is waiting a long time for marriage/sex- that makes the woman feel (at least subconsciously) that she is the boss of the relationship & like she is “making” the man wait. So basically, pray hard for discernment on whether you should marry the person you meet, then don’t delay to start having sex and making babies🤪blessings in JESUS name to all of yall
HEMI​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022

HEMI​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2022
CotrolYourHole wrote:
... Here’s a short version of my experience with this topic- The “humble and submissive” part of Paul’s advice is something me & my wife discussed the night we met…which was for deliverance prayer of all things, many demonic spirits came out of her screaming and opening the door as they fled (!!!), then after she was delivered we talked for hours about life, what it means to be Christian men and women etc. Got married a month later & pregnant 4 months later haha…the natural Dominant role I grew into made sure that our sex life was great, even though we were both virgins before we met. She was 20 and I was almost 25, so we both felt a bit weird about still being virgins, but losing it together was SO worth it🔥now what I DONT support is waiting a long time for marriage/sex- that makes the woman feel (at least subconsciously) that she is the boss of the relationship & like she is “making” the man wait. So basically, pray hard for discernment on whether you should marry the person you meet, then don’t delay to start having sex and making babies🤪blessings in JESUS name to all of yall

Read the book of Tobit in the Catholic Old Testament. It may interest you.
CotrolYourHole
1 year ago • Oct 9, 2022

CotrolYourHole • Oct 9, 2022
HEMI wrote:
CotrolYourHole wrote:
... Here’s a short version of my experience with this topic- The “humble and submissive” part of Paul’s advice is something me & my wife discussed the night we met…which was for deliverance prayer of all things, many demonic spirits came out of her screaming and opening the door as they fled (!!!), then after she was delivered we talked for hours about life, what it means to be Christian men and women etc. Got married a month later & pregnant 4 months later haha…the natural Dominant role I grew into made sure that our sex life was great, even though we were both virgins before we met. She was 20 and I was almost 25, so we both felt a bit weird about still being virgins, but losing it together was SO worth it🔥now what I DONT support is waiting a long time for marriage/sex- that makes the woman feel (at least subconsciously) that she is the boss of the relationship & like she is “making” the man wait. So basically, pray hard for discernment on whether you should marry the person you meet, then don’t delay to start having sex and making babies🤪blessings in JESUS name to all of yall

Thanks for the recommendation, I had never read Tobit until now…it contains several great lessons that a lot of folks on here would benefit from reading. The fact that asmodeus “loved” Tobias’ wife Sara and attacked any man that wanted to take her virginity doesn’t surprise me at all, though I’m sure it’s shocking to those who aren’t veterans of spiritual warfare lol. Genesis 6 talks about the “sons of god” (Binai Elohim/fallen angels/ancient aliens aka nephilim) seeing very “fair” (meaning white) women for the first time and coming down to breed with them👀💀🐲

even though most of the physical nephilim beings were killed, the demonic spirits behind them still roam the earth looking for a home like Jesus said. I’ve prayed for both men and women who have had bizarre experiences with incubi and sucubi- I dealt with those pesky things quite a bit before getting married too. I love how Tobit reminds us that demons always lose in the end though, and that if God intends a man to marry a woman & free her from spiritual attack, He will send His angels to help🔥🙏
Tradesman​(dom male){LilmissB}
1 year ago • Oct 10, 2022
I am not going to even begin to articulate what I need to say because everyone ha said it! Certainly! My sub and I are very much Christian and we abstained as well as studied Ephesians 5 as well as minor parts of Leviticus, songs of Solomon and one other book but the name escapes me at the moment (of course right when I need to remember).

LIlmissB and I even had some deep discussions on the dynamics of marriage, how it fits/correlates to today’s time involving bdsm vs back in earlier times. Very interesting stuff. It’s very nice to see some Christians on this site! We thought we were more of a rarity. Feel free to message myself or my sub anyone here if anyone wants to talk.

There are some great blogs on the web as well from a couple subs who are Christian and they give great input and some interesting view points on how bdsm is incorporated into their marriage.
dollMaker​(dom male)

dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2022
[/quote] Read the book of Tobit in the Catholic Old Testament. It may interest you.[/quote]

Its not part of the Old Testament in any denominations bible, Tobit is part of the Apocrypha, which is considered of historical interest, but not more, as it and other writings like that don’t meet the criteria for inspired scripture. These writings are the work of man, not the divine.
HEMI​(dom male)

HEMI​(dom male) • Oct 10, 2022
HEMI wrote:

dollMaker wrote:
Its not part of the Old Testament in any denominations bible, Tobit is part of the Apocrypha, which is considered of historical interest, but not more, as it and other writings like that don’t meet the criteria for inspired scripture. These writings are the work of man, not the divine.

Tobit has been part of the Catholic Church's canon of inspired Scripture for at least 1,600 years. If you wish to continue this line of discussion, please start a new thread.