Online now
Online now

CNC Thoughts

Zedland​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 20, 2022
Zedland​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2022
For me CNC is more about the willful and enthusiastic "disregard" of my partner's wishes. That I am going to take what I want, do what I want, and only stop when it ceases to be entertaining for me. Complete self-interest and a total lack of empathy. In this my partner's active resistance wouldn't be a core aspect, because as someone pointed out already shutting down is a known reaction to being properly scared.

Or at least this is how I would differentiate CNC from general rough housing in my head.
SassyinCali​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 20, 2022
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Oct 20, 2022
I don’t have extensive experience. But I have found it challenging at first to fight the instinct to submit. Putting up a struggle and fight in a planned situation when that is what his wishes are, takes effort for me. Once I am over that first block, it is a uniquely freeing experience. To just let go. It has occasionally brought out unexpected emotions and can feel cleansing. Of course, communication, trust and the operative word “consent” are vital.
ursa​(sub female)
1 year ago • Oct 21, 2022
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2022
B L O N D I E wrote:
There's so the aspect of the "victim" getting turned on by the force and aggression, or in the case of CNC, being "forced" to get turned on, which is also a very realistic response to the stimuli.

Yes, this.

Being forced to be turned on... saying something like "no, please, not that" and struggling against my bonds, while at the same time I can't help but get wet... or being made to look at an implementation of my imminent torture/pleasure and groaning audibly at the thought of it, but enduring what I am given...
Those are things that make me very attracted to a version of CNC.