Online now
Online now

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Kink

Sirius Black​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 21, 2022

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Kink

Sirius Black​(dom male) • Oct 21, 2022
I was curious if there are any BJJ practitioners out there who have figured out a way to merge grappling and kink?

I'm a Brown Belt and have been training since 14... most of the time my headspace on the mat approaches that of a paternal one. Whilst grappling I'm constantly trying to nurture my partner's game. I'll actively attempt to prevent the partner I'm rolling with from developing bad habits and reinforce lessons they need to learn in order for their Jiu-Jitsu to remain competitive with their peers and be effective in self-defense situations. That "professor" brain rarely ever turns off on the mat or the asphalt (lol).

I've been trying to find a way to incorporate my grappling into kinkery for a while... CNC is the initial thought that always comes to mind, but, I continuously run into the "professor" brain problem mentioned above and in the moment I'll begin to consider the idea that I'm developing neural pathways in my partner's brain that could potentially lead to acquiescence in a real life scenario... which always kills the mood.

So, barring CNC, how have you incorporated grappling into your kinkery?

--Sirius
Sirius Black​(dom male)
B L O N D I E wrote:
I haven't done it, but I'd love to.

Haven't done Jiu-Jitsu or haven't incorporated Jiu-Jitsu into kink?
B L O N D I E​(sub female)
B L O N D I E​(sub female) • Oct 21, 2022
I have actually fantasized about this. It seems like BJJ would naturally lend itself to primal takedown and CNC play. They seem to naturally complement each other and make sense together...in my mind.
Sirius Black​(dom male)
B L O N D I E wrote:
Either, but I would love to do both.

Do me a favor and watch this:
https://youtu.be/pndPbpHLpos

There should be a CTC (Certified Training Center) in your area if you live on terra firma. I'd contact the locations nearest to you and make inquiries. Giving yourself a challenge that is equally cerebral and physical is never a bad thing. Jiu-Jitsu is the only martial art that I know of that is both effective and practiced above the age of 80.

CTC's can be found through this link: https://www.gracieuniversity.com/Pages/Public/Affiliates?enc=NLJif%2bGoAj1XVZySw7xGTw%3d%3d
Oh, believe me, I have already looked into training and I already know where in my town I could train. It's just the scheduling issue with working full time, raising three kids alone, running a business, the list goes on. It's on my bucket list for when my kids get older and I have more time. Until then, I'll have to keep fantasizing about that and about having a Master who practices it as well.
Just re-reading your OP where you asked about overcoming professor brain -- perhaps you could turn the scenario into a sparring type situation. Both partners could try to best each other in a simulated street-fight where an attacker really is trying to overcome the potential "victim" to subdue them. This is why I would think the two would work together so well -- the CNC or takedown scene could be a training tool (for the prey -- maybe not so much for the predator). It would simulate a real-life situation where they have to practice their skills in a full adrenaline-fueled fight rather than in a controlled gym or on the mat.

Even if the predator didn't learn anything BJJ wise, it would still be fun for them from a play standpoint. Your professor could analyze your prey's actions for further training guidance. Just a few thoughts.
Pragmaticdom​(dom male){Princessli}
I'm into bjj, though only a blue belt at the moment. Though dealing with my fair share of brats it certainly comes in handy. I only used it in little wrestling sessions my sub would initiate, because she was feeling playful and wanted to irritate me. she would begin the "match" by fighting me when I was focused on tying her down to the bed or when she wanted to start a scene and decided the best way to ask was a sneak attack.

So if you have a brat it may incorporate itself. Though if your partner is into bjj, creating a game where they get a reward if you're not able to submit them a certain amount of times in a certain time frame could be fun.

Hope this helps
Sirius Black​(dom male)
Pragmaticdom wrote:
I'm into bjj, though only a blue belt at the moment. Though dealing with my fair share of brats it certainly comes in handy. I only used it in little wrestling sessions my sub would initiate, because she was feeling playful and wanted to irritate me. she would begin the "match" by fighting me when I was focused on tying her down to the bed or when she wanted to start a scene and decided the best way to ask was a sneak attack.

So if you have a brat it may incorporate itself. Though if your partner is into bjj, creating a game where they get a reward if you're not able to submit them a certain amount of times in a certain time frame could be fun.

Hope this helps

I guess I’ll just have to find a sub with a purple belt lol