Online now
Online now

Remote chastity cage idea

NevilleSinclair​(sub male)
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022

Remote chastity cage idea

So here's an idea I came up with about an hour ago and maybe someone else has already implemented it.

I wear a cage and I keep it on through just a trust system with my remote Domme. I've looked at things like Qiui and real estate lock boxes, but I do take mine off for hygiene and exercise, and it's really unrealistic too get in touch with someone online if I need to take it off (and yeah there's all kinds of solutions to scheduling and all that but that's not what this post is about).

So what about instead of a remote controlled cage, a cage that sends out an internet notification to someone whenever it's unlocked? Or else it could be pinged and it broadcasts back whether it's closed or open? I think by having that level of monitoring, a Dom(me) could check up on a slave to make sure they are removing it appropriately, that they are following a good cleaning schedule, that they aren't leaving it off for too long, etc.

I'm pretty sure if I were wearing such a cage I would feel a deep emotional sense of being owned and controlled in that regard, without the impracticality of not having access to take it off myself when I need to. Unlike being randomly messaged to provide photo evidence of wearing the cage, like some Dom(mes) do, the slave never knows when they are being monitored or checked in on. Also could probably just transmit a daily log so that if it is taking off more often than it should be that is recorded.

So even if you were to do something sneaky like try to block the signal when you take it off, it would still show up in the daily log that's eventually transmitted.
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022
I do believe what you mentioned is already out but I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me. I do know it also has a built in "zapper" for those wanting Electro play and few other little surprises that come on the remote. Last time I looked it was rather expensive at a few grand. it may of come down in price if more brought it..but like i said haven't looked in a long time as my onliner can no longer play this way and my primary and secondary cant due to FIFO styled work.

Not sure what type of cage you use but you can buy numbered ties that do take away the "honesty" method if this is your issue. These cannot be recreated. So removal needs explaining or justification to the Dominant.

first ones I found with a fast google https://www.amazon.com.au/Master-Keyholder-Numbered-Plastic-Chastity/dp/B00M249E2W
you can find these in bulk cheaper.

I personally used to love the numbered tags. They allow self removal in emergency, cleaning (although most modern cages do not removal for cleaning), safety and emergency etc but I also loved (the most) the fact as they can be removed so easily as it required, it takes more control on the submissives behalf to not remove it.

Anyone can be chaste when they're padlocked in and don't have a choice besides an angle grinder or a six pack of hacksaw blades (tunkstan is about 8 BTW! ), its takes more EFFORT to have that freedom there if wanted but still can't just lie your way out off. I found it created a better experience for the submissive and the Domme. They are more responsible for their own behaviour. It made it more appealing for myself as I knew they needed to make that EFFORT as it became a two person thing and not a one person in CB being teased and denied.

In truth more women would maybe like Chastity play if there was more in it for them than being a "fluffer" and watching him "squirm" knowing he can get out but doesnt is way hotter and does mean more to most women (that aren't charging for keyholding <not allowed here at cage>)
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022
I know all about plastic tags and that sort of thing and that's not really what I'm talking about right now. I'm talking about a remote monitoring method where a remote dominant person can have a record of all the times a submissive has been in and out, but they can still come and go as they need to according to the agreement that has been made between them and the owner.

I have a lot of trust with my owner, so that's not a problem, I just feel like it would be a more intense psychological experience to know that I could be monitored that way.

If you do know it's such a system I would be happy to learn about it. I wear a holy trainer V5 right now and it seems to be the best that I've used.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022
Have you looked at cellmate? it is internet enabled (Bluetooth) Although I have heard this one is able to be hacked.

https://cellmatecage.com/products/cellmate?gclid=CjwKCAjwtp2bBhAGEiwAOZZTuJNK7B0m10qbs23Y7Ij_wfv6lKpuwomusTi-BIopTazY_0JyrTDxJRoCb-sQAvD_BwE

I'm still asking around for the first ne I mentioned. I'll get back to you if I find it. Hoping others will chime in.
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022
Yes, that is like the QIUI cages I was referring to. It would be a remote control cage, not one that sends notifications. My whole point is to have one that's locally controlled but sends notifications when it's open to closed.
1 year ago • Nov 7, 2022
MasterBear wrote:
Also freeze the spare key in a block of ice

Freezing it in ice is fine if you're going for the "don't take it off for days/weeks" thing, but kind of the point of what I was proposing was based on the idea that some people do need to take it off semi-regularly in an agreement with their owner and they need to be able to do that quickly without waiting for something like ice to unthaw or their owner to remote unlock them, but by keeping a log and sending it alerts it keeps them accountable to their owner so they're not taking advantage of the ability to do so by just randomly taking it off and not treating it seriously.

For example, I'm a runner. I've tried to train and run while wearing a cage and it just doesn't work. People on Reddit forms pretty much agree that that's a bad idea. So if I'm waking up for 5:30 a.m. training run I can't be relying on someone to remotely unlock my cage. I wouldn't even want to have to bother someone else in their life who is my owner every single time I need to get in or out if I take it out to clean it every time I shower and I also have it off when I go running.
Miki
1 year ago • Nov 8, 2022
Miki • Nov 8, 2022
Just watch out for some of those "forced chastity" cages-- too much attempts at getting hard can damage your dick.. Then chastity will be a way of life.

Plastic bags.. sure.. but not for long unless you like moldy, itchy, smelly balls.

Just sayin'
subblueforyou{No}
1 year ago • Nov 13, 2022
subblueforyou{No} • Nov 13, 2022
I like this idea too. If your device is smart can receive commands to lock/unlock then the app should be able to log events and status to the key holder. A schedule option would be nice too that way your key holder could also setup and control the schedule. Just another way to remind you of who is really in charge.