Online now
Online now

Thanksgiving Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 21, 2022

Thanksgiving Predictive Text

Use your predictive text to fill in the blanks! I’ll go first.

This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff __________ with __________ and I’m thankful for _________________.

This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff the first thing that I can see with your name on it with a little bit more of the song about being a good girl and I’m thankful for you for being so sweet and loving me too.

Started off possibly hot, got weird, and then really cute!
    The most loved post in topic
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 21, 2022
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff your head over there in the ground with some cool people who know where to find good food in their own ass, and I'm thankful for the sake of all that they will never ever be able to make sure is there for you to see in there.

I wouldn't invite me over for dinner either.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)

Re: Thanksgiving Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Use your predictive text to fill in the blanks! I’ll go first.

This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff __________ with __________ and I’m thankful for _________________.

This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff the first thing that I can see with your name on it with a little bit more of the song about being a good girl and I’m thankful for you for being so sweet and loving me too.

Started off possibly hot, got weird, and then really cute!

You are definitely hot, crazy weird, and the cutest little slut I have ever seen!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
LongerJohnny wrote:
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff your head over there in the ground with some cool people who know where to find good food in their own ass, and I'm thankful for the sake of all that they will never ever be able to make sure is there for you to see in there.

I wouldn't invite me over for dinner either.

See this is why you can’t trust everybody’s cooking…. 😂 😂 🤣
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2022
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff me with a Dom, and I’m thankful for all the time and paddles that I have.

That works! 😁😘
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
SassyinCali wrote:
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff me with a Dom, and I’m thankful for all the time and paddles that I have.

That works! 😁😘

Sounds appropriate!
SassyinCali​(sub female)
SassyinCali​(sub female) • Nov 21, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
SassyinCali wrote:

That works! 😁😘

That’s perfect for you!

Yes! That rarely happens! Thanks for bringing Predictive Text back!
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff your cozy little home body with vegetable oil like the big star on the handbag of life, and I'm thankful for my ride back in your ass with all the damn fucking sexy new features

Yes!!!