Online now
Online now

Thanksgiving Predictive Text

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 21, 2022
LongerJohnny wrote:
This Thanksgiving I'm going to stuff your cozy little home body with vegetable oil like the big star on the handbag of life, and I'm thankful for my ride back in your ass with all the damn fucking sexy new features

Yes!!!

😂 This one was a wild ride (like an ass ride). I would rather just use regular lube but you’re the boss. Fucking sexy new ass features sound exciting!
1 year ago • Nov 22, 2022
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff myself with the good news about the Dom that comes in the back door and I’m thankful for the lord of my bad situation with the devil in my head.

Only one Dom that comes in my back door. 😏 I’m don’t know what’s up with my bad situation with the devil though. 😱
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2022
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff myself with the good news about the Dom that comes in the back door and I’m thankful for the lord of my bad situation with the devil in my head.

Only one Dom that comes in my back door. 😏 I’m don’t know what’s up with my bad situation with the devil though. 😱

Consider this my RSVP to our private back door party.
I think I might like your head with maybe a small dash of devil on the side!
kaoh
kaoh • Nov 22, 2022
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff my hand into my pocket and realize with horror that all of my cash is missing and that she must have grabbed it while "going out to get the hot stones and the hot towel for clean up after the happy ending" and I’m thankful for the fact that she left my licence and I didn't wake up in a bathtub full of ice, missing a kidney and a cornea.
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff some coffee in my pjs for a bit of the sun dried green beans and I’m thankful for you for putting your hands on me and then doing the whole thing with the other stuff that makes me feel better.

Umm can I just keep the last part? 😈
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
SassyinCali wrote:
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff in my ass filled since last night, and I'm thankful for all of my friends.

Hmm...🤔

Lots of ass action going on this Thanksgiving!

Just ass it should be.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
This Thanksgiving I’m going to stuff some coffee in my pjs for a bit of the sun dried green beans and I’m thankful for you for putting your hands on me and then doing the whole thing with the other stuff that makes me feel better.

Yea, we are going to just skip over the coffee and beans part and get right to the me putting my hands on you and stuff parts!
LongerJohnny wrote:

Yea, we are going to just skip over the coffee and beans part and get right to the me putting my hands on you and stuff parts!

Yay!!! That always makes me feel better, Sir. 😏